Riyadh to Goa FlightsBook Riyadh to Goa flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Goa. On flights from RUH - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Goa Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Riyadh to Goa, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Riyadh to Goa, the aerial distance covered is 3004 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Riyadh to Goa flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Riyadh to Goa everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Riyadh to Goa everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Riyadh to Goa, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Riyadh to Goa flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Riyadh to Goa flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Goa flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Goa.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Riyadh to Goa flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Riyadh to Goa flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Riyadh?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Riyadh or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Riyadh to Goa flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Riyadh to Goa flight can be changed as per the requirement
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
As a tourist, one’s objective is to gather as many experiences and memories as possible. Riyadh proves to be just the place if one is visiting the Middle-East for the first time.The best time to visit Riyadh would be when the temperatures are much lower for a better experience. Temperatures in the summer, in the past, have risen up to 54 degree celsius and are generally characterized by desert-like hot and dry weather. There is no rainfall in the summers and the sun remains extremely scorching until the evenings, when the temperatures cool down a little.
How to Travel to Goa Airport
There are several modes of reaching Goa International Airport from Panaji and from Vasco da Gama. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus service or go for an autorickshaw. The distance between the airport and Panaji is 29 km approximately and the distance between the airport and Vasco da Gama is about 4 km. The state-owned buses can be boarded from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Ola and Uber services are yet to start in Goa, so the other options are tourist taxis and privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city. One can also opt for an auto rickshaw ride to reach the airport.
Facilities At Goa Airport
Goa International Airport (GOI), also referred to as Dabolim Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Car Rentals and more. Currency Exchange desks can be found landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal.There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex (both domestic and international). If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Goa
Often known as the ‘Party Capital of India’, Goa is one of the best places to visit in the country. From sandy beaches, colourful bazaars, to delicious Goan cuisine, this city is loaded with mind-blowing things. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the best places to visit in Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this beautiful place should be avoided as the temperature varies between 35°C - 40°C. Goa experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to September. Goa is somewhere 20-22°C during the winters.
Riyadh Airport Details
Address not available
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com