Riyadh to Guwahati FlightsBook Riyadh to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Guwahati. On flights from RUH - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Riyadh and Guwahati in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Riyadh to Guwahati is 4497 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Riyadh-Guwahati flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Riyadh-Guwahati route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Riyadh to Guwahati route each day?4 flights fly on Riyadh to Guwahati route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Riyadh to Guwahati?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Riyadh to Guwahati with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Riyadh to Guwahati flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Guwahati flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Riyadh to Guwahati?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Riyadh to Guwahati flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Riyadh? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Riyadh, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Riyadh to Guwahati flight. Please help!It is possible to change Riyadh to Guwahati travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Although the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf surround Saudi Arabia from three sides, it doesn’t experience a lot of rain or humidity. The summers are mostly dry and extremely hot. In the interiors, especially Riyadh, the maximum temperatures can fluctuate between 35 degree celsius to 45 Degree celsius. It remains relatively cooler in the winters with temperatures ranging between 15-30 Degree celsius.Therefore, the best time to visit Riyadh would be from October to February.Although quite restrictive to tourists and especially women, the new relaxing laws such as the introduction of cinemas after 35 years and the freedom for women to drive provide relief.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is only about 27.8 km away from the main city. So, in case you are wondering as how to travel to Guwahati airport, read here about the following options. One is that you can travel by a bus to reach your destination. Catch a bus from Paltan Bazar where a bus departs every 25-30 minutes. Timings are as follows: 6:15 AM to 5 PM. The fare is Rs.130. It usually takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. You can even travel by a share taxi from Paltan Bazar which will cost you around Rs.120 to Rs.150. Also, Ola and Uber are here to serve you in Guwahati.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, there are several services that one can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport. There are 4 immigration counters, 14 check-in counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. It also has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates. The domestic terminal at Guwahati airport has the capacity of handling almost 500 passengers at peak hour, while the international terminal at the airport can handle up to 125 passengers at peak hour. A new terminal is scheduled to open in 2020. To book a pre-paid taxi you will get the counters at the arrival and also a counter for tourist information centre. Also, Baggage Trolleys, Wheelchair, Medical Aid, Lost and Found Baggage, Business Centre, Child Care Room, handicraft emporium, TR stall, Hindustan tea/coffee counter, cyber café, jewelry shop, tourist information centre and a Telephone Security hold area and also assistance to physically challenged passengers.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
The largest city of Assam, Guwahati is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The best time to visit Guwahati and enjoy a holiday in this city is between October and March, when the weather is mostly pleasant. Assam’s chief festival, Bihu is celebrated with much fervour on three different occasions in January, April and October. You can schedule your visit to coincide with these celebrations. Between April and June, the city experiences moderate summers and remains cooler than most parts of India. So, you can plan a summer holiday in Guwahati exploring its tea gardens, temples and wildlife sanctuaries.
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com