Riyadh to Phuket FlightsBook Riyadh to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Phuket. On flights from RUH - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Phuket Flights - FAQs
- How far is Riyadh to Phuket by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Riyadh to Phuket is approximately 5777 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Riyadh Airport to Phuket Airport is about 5 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Riyadh to Phuket.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Phuket from Riyadh, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Riyadh to Phuket, there are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Phuket easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Riyadh to Phuket?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Riyadh to Phuket with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Riyadh to Phuket flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Phuket flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Riyadh to Phuket flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Riyadh to Phuket flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Riyadh?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Riyadh is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Riyadh to Phuket)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Riyadh to Phuket flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Touring your way through Saudi will definitely be an adventure if you’re the free spirited kind. There will be rules and regulations that one may have to follow according to the country standards, but that may not not pose a problem if you’re in Riyadh. The hobbies you can invest in while at stay are many. If one is planning a visit to the capital, the best time to visit Riyadh and indulge in these recreational activities would be during the last quarter of the year since the weather conditions are much better. Summers are dry and scorching with temperatures reaching a maximum of 52 degrees. The nights are expected to be much cooler and enjoyable due to the drop in temperatures. Winter season provides for the best time to travel around the place.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport (HKT) serves as the main port of arrival for tourists in the island. It is the second busiest airport in Thailand in terms of passenger and freight volume. Located directly behind Mai Khao Beach, this airports location is considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world. Good connectivity from the airport to all the other parts of the Phuket city ensure an hassle free travel experience. Renting a car facility is also available outside the airport. The cost of renting a car vary from 1000 Baht per day to 15000 Baht per day. Minivans are considered to be the cheapest mode to reach the city centre from the airport.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Phuket International Airport makes it one of the best airports in the world. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the facilities available at this airport. With a plethora of duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can spend some leisure time at the in-house Coral Executive Lounges, located in both domestic and international terminal. From Thai cuisine to continental food, commuters can choose from the wide variety of food options available at the airport.
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA