Riyadh to Singapore FlightsBook Riyadh to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Singapore. On flights from RUH - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Singapore Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Riyadh and Singapore in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Riyadh to Singapore is 6648 km. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Riyadh-Singapore flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Riyadh-Singapore route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Riyadh to Singapore route each day?9 flights fly on Riyadh to Singapore route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Riyadh to Singapore?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Riyadh to Singapore with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Riyadh to Singapore flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Singapore flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Riyadh to Singapore?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Riyadh to Singapore flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Riyadh? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Riyadh, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Riyadh to Singapore flight. Please help!It is possible to change Riyadh to Singapore travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Although the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf surround Saudi Arabia from three sides, it doesn’t experience a lot of rain or humidity. The summers are mostly dry and extremely hot. In the interiors, especially Riyadh, the maximum temperatures can fluctuate between 35 degree celsius to 45 Degree celsius. It remains relatively cooler in the winters with temperatures ranging between 15-30 Degree celsius.Therefore, the best time to visit Riyadh would be from October to February.Although quite restrictive to tourists and especially women, the new relaxing laws such as the introduction of cinemas after 35 years and the freedom for women to drive provide relief.
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
Changi International Airport of Singapore, one of the biggest and the busiest airports of Asia, holds a solid international reputation. There are several ways to get to the airport like the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train, the taxi or the Airport Shuttle. From all major points in the city centre, one can board the Airport Shuttle Van to reach the airport. If you wish for a more private commute, you can hire a taxi, which would take you to the airport within half an hour. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Whatever you opt to ride with, the train, the shuttle or a taxi, remember to buy the EZ-Link card to get amazing discounts.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
With three terminals, Changi International Airport in Singapore, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost. There are many ways to keep yourself entertained - there are free movie theatres, gaming decks, a children’s playground and also, a sunflower garden, a cactus garden and a butterfly garden. Basic services like ATMs, free Wi-Fi, Car Rentals, Duty Free Shopping and Currency Exchange are available at all terminals.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore, an island country in the southeast Asia, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. It is a paradise for nature lovers, foodies, explorers, action seekers, culture shapers, socialisers as well as for leisure travellers. The country remains hot and humid throughout the year. July to September is the festive time and is a great time to get an insight into its rich cultural heritage. Months between December and April are pleasant and are considered to be the best time to visit Singapore. It is the best time to enjoy outdoor activities and take part in adventure activities.
Riyadh Airport Details
Address not available
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available