Riyadh to Srinagar FlightsBook Riyadh to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Srinagar. On flights from RUH - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Riyadh to Srinagar through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Riyadh and Srinagar is 2901 km. There are about 5 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Riyadh to Srinagar flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Riyadh to Srinagar flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Srinagar, how many flights fly to this destination from Riyadh everyday?To reach Srinagar, there are 5 flights that fly to this destination from Riyadh everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Srinagar, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Riyadh?To reach Srinagar, there are 5 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Riyadh. The price ranges from Riyadh to Srinagar. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Riyadh to Srinagar through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Riyadh to Srinagar. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Srinagar flights?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Srinagar flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Srinagar airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Riyadh to Srinagar flights?For Riyadh to Srinagar flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Riyadh?If you are flying from Riyadh, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Riyadh to Srinagar flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Riyadh to Srinagar flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
The struggle that led to the formation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia began in 1902 when the king captured Riyadh, the base of his ancestral home. This goes on to show how vital their family relationships stand for them. The modern Saudi is no different with practices such as nepotism being practiced widely. Planning a visit with your family therefore poses no problems as long as women don’t travel alone.The best time to visit Riyadh would be when the temperatures range between 15 degree celsius to 30 degree celsius in the winters. The summers in the region are generally described as “desert dry” due to its searing temperatures and the humidity levels are pretty low as well throughout the year.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Srinagar. You can either hire a cab, opt for a JKSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board one from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and privately-owned) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Sheikh ul Alam Airport in Srinagar has two terminals, one international and one domestic. Services like free Wi-Fi (up to 30 minutes), fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. For other queries or complaints, you can go to the Information Counter, also available in both the terminals.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Summer months, i.e, between April and October, Srinagar is at the peak of weather wonderfulness. It is when you can ride a ‘shikara’ or stay in a houseboat on the Dal Lake, or visit the Tulip Festival held in April. Summer is also the Best Time to Visit Srinagar for your honeymoon. Another great season to plan a trip to Srinagar would be winter, i.e, between November and March. Winters in the city is snowy and temperatures are extreme, so you have to be prepared for that. If you love to ski or sled or go snowboarding, this will be the ideal destination.
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com