Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Riyadh and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from RUH - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Riyadh Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Riyadh and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam is 3845 km. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Riyadh-Vishakhapatnam flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Riyadh-Vishakhapatnam route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam route each day?6 flights fly on Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Riyadh? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Riyadh, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam flight. Please help!It is possible to change Riyadh to Vishakhapatnam travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Although the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf surround Saudi Arabia from three sides, it doesn’t experience a lot of rain or humidity. The summers are mostly dry and extremely hot. In the interiors, especially Riyadh, the maximum temperatures can fluctuate between 35 degree celsius to 45 Degree celsius. It remains relatively cooler in the winters with temperatures ranging between 15-30 Degree celsius.Therefore, the best time to visit Riyadh would be from October to February.Although quite restrictive to tourists and especially women, the new relaxing laws such as the introduction of cinemas after 35 years and the freedom for women to drive provide relief.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one the biggest and the busiest airport of the state of Andhra Pradesh. There are several ways to get to the airport like the APSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex), one can board the APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) bus 10A to reach the airport. Bus timings are 5:00 am to 11:00 pm. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport serves both international and domestic flights within one terminal complex. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international deck of the airport.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Located on the coast of Bay of Bengal, Visakhapatnam is the largest city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as 'The Jewel of the East Coast' and is flanked by the Bay of Bengal. The port city of Visakhapatnam exhibits a tropical climate with hot summers, humid monsoons and delightful winters. Best time to visit Visakhapatnam is between the months of October and March. The temperature during this time ranges somewhere between 15 degrees to 30 degrees which makes it ideal for sightseeing. Visakhapatnam gets heavy monsoon showers starting from late June and ending through early November.
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA