Shirdi to Agartala FlightsBook Shirdi to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Agartala. On flights from SAG - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Agartala Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Shirdi to Agartala, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Shirdi to Agartala, the aerial distance covered is 1790 km. There are a total number of 10 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Shirdi to Agartala flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Shirdi to Agartala everyday?There are 10 flights that fly from Shirdi to Agartala everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Shirdi to Agartala, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Shirdi to Agartala flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Shirdi to Agartala flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Agartala flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Agartala.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Agartala flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Agartala flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Shirdi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Shirdi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Shirdi to Agartala flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Shirdi to Agartala flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
The most economical way to reach Shirdi Airport (IATA: SAG) is to travel by the bus. The airport is located about 14 km away from Shirdi city centre. You can board the bus from pre-designated stops within the city to get to the airport. Make sure you leave a little early as the bus is sometimes unreliable and may take a longer time. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Uber cabs for more convenience. Ola cabs do not operate in the city. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the newly-built terminal of Shirdi Domestic Airport like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (available 24*7). The terminal complex also has numerous retail stores, where you can buy chocolates, perfumes, clothes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
Although a small town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, Shirdi attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Considered one of the most holiest and blessed places in India, it is the town where “Sai Baba” spent 50 years of his life preaching people about humanity and brotherhood. If you are in a mood to plan a holiday with your family, do consider to visit this place in the months of December till February as this is the best time to visit Shirdi. The place itself is enveloped in mystical aura with the blessings of Sai Baba and it will surely cleanse your soul from within. You can step out carefree as the temperature is pretty cool with heat map giving the readings as low as 8 degrees to 29 degrees!
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
There are several modes of reaching C.A. Agartala Airport from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the privately-owned bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 11 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, you must leave for the airport as early as possible, as the bus can be sometimes irregular. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. Remember that there Uber and Ola do not provide cab services in Agartala as of 2018.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Car Rentals and much more, C.A Agartala Domestic Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the terminal, you can also indulge in some inexpensive shopping of handicrafts, souvenirs, books and more.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : email@example.com