Shirdi to Agra FlightsBook Shirdi to Agra flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Agra. On flights from SAG - AGR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Agra Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Shirdi and Agra in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Agra is 899 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Agra flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Agra route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Shirdi to Agra route each day?11 flights fly on Shirdi to Agra route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Shirdi to Agra?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Shirdi to Agra with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Shirdi to Agra flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Agra flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Shirdi to Agra?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Shirdi to Agra flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Shirdi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Shirdi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Shirdi to Agra flight. Please help!It is possible to change Shirdi to Agra travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport, inaugurated in the year 2017, is easily accessible from different parts of Shirdi city. The airport is located in Kakdi Village, almost 14 km away from the city centre. You can either hire a cab, opt for the state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Make a note that Ola cab has not started operating in Shirdi.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. One can even find baggage wrapping machine at the airport. For assisting the physically challenged and the elderly, wheelchairs with escorts are also provided without any cost. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
The small Indian town of Shirdi is visited by tourists all over the year. The ardent followers of the famous 19th century saint “Sai Baba” spare no chance to visit and offer prayers to their deity. If you are one of them, or someone who is seeking solace and peace, Shirdi could be the next destination for you. The place now has its own Railway station and Airport, so reaching here is a piece of cake. There are numerous budget hotels around the place and commuting is also very easy with buses and autos available at almost all times. You can visit the place throughout the year but the best time to visit Shirdi will be in the months of December and February as winters make the climate very pleasant here and thermal stats are also in favor with temperature going down till 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How to Travel to & from Agra Airport
Agra Airport, officially known as Kheria Airport, is a military airbase and public airport. The airport is located at a distance of about 13 km from the Agraís city centre. It has a capacity of holding upto 250 passengers, both at the arrivals and departures. The airport only has one terminal which is located within the premises of the Air Force building. To reach the airport, public transport is easily available at every corner of the city. During the peak season, commercial flights connects the cities of New Delhi, Bangalore to Agra. Though, the connectivity is limited and only one or two flights are available on the route.
Facilities at Agra Airport
Agra is among the most visited tourist destinations of the country. To witness the beauty of Taj Mahal, every year thousands of tourists visit this city. Agra maintains good connectivity with nearby cities through airways, roadways and railways. Agra Airport is a military base airport, located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. Reaching this airport is easy as public transport is available at every corner of the city. Some of the common facilities available at this airport are on-call medical facility, luggage trolleys, a lost and found baggage counter, restrooms, 2 X-ray baggage scanning centers and wheelchair assistance.
Best Time to Visit Agra
Agra is also known as ‘Arya Griha’, which refers to ‘home of the Aryans’. Withholding significant importance not just in the Hindu textbooks, this city is also home to one of the most extensively known Mughal emperors of time. Agra is a standing example of a city that takes pride in its expansive past and this beautiful mix of cultures is evident in all standing structures of this city. Planning a trip to the city is easy but the visiting time needs to be well-thought of. The Best Time To Visit Agra is during the winter months. The temperatures are lower and the sun is perfectly warm for a morning visit. The sun is extremely harsh during the summers with temperatures reaching 45 degree Celsius.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : email@example.com