Shirdi to Amritsar FlightsBook Shirdi to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Amritsar. On flights from SAG - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Shirdi and Amritsar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Amritsar is 1320 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Shirdi and Amritsar?The cabin baggage limit on Shirdi to Amritsar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Shirdi to Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Shirdi to Amritsar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Shirdi to Amritsar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Shirdi to Amritsar route. The prices of these flights vary from Shirdi to Amritsar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Shirdi to Amritsar?Book tickets from Shirdi to Amritsar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Amritsar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Amritsar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Amritsar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Shirdi to Amritsar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Shirdi to Amritsar flight?To change the travelling date for Shirdi to Amritsar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport is now a major airport for the Indian state of Maharashtra. While travelling between the two main points i.e., the city centre and Airport, the distance covered is 14 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 25 - 30 minutes if travelling by a car. From here board a state bus for commuting to and from the airport. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi to pre-paid auto services. You can also book an Uber (app-based cab), but Ola is still not functioning in the city.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the domestic terminal of the Shirdi Airport, located 14 km from the city centre in Shirdi. The airport operates with 1 domestic terminal as of now. Baggage services at the airport include free trolley services, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners for security purposes. There are various eating joints available throughout the terminal; there are also shopping areas, bookstores etc. for passengersí recreation before catching their flight. ATMs and Pre-paid Taxi stalls are located outside the terminal building.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
“Shirdi,” the sleepy little town in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a famous place and popularly known as the “Abode of Sai Baba”, the esteemed 19th century saint and spiritual leader. Today, the place has become a holy shrine and is visited by millions of his devotees and followers. People from all over the world arrive here to offer their prayers and seek blessings. So, if you are planning to visit this place, do plan a visit in the months between December and February. This is the best time to visit Shirdi as weather is perfectly balanced with mild cold and balminess. Mercury also lies between the soothing 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Major airport in the state of Punjab, the Amritsar airport (Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport) serves flyers from across India. As per the statistics, it is the 27th busiest airport in India. For anyone travelling from the Amritsar City and Amritsar airport or vice versa, the distance is 11 km. This route can be covered in 30 minutes by a car. If you want to travel by an rickshaw, it will take around 20 minutes. There are no buses or trains available for the commute. There are also pre-taxi services at the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Amritsar Airport offer number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. There is free Wi-Fi available at the airport for 30 minutes. For the comfort of the flyers, there is a cyber cafe, money exchange counter, pharmacy counters, ATMs, etc. The airport also has various eating joints serving a variety of delicious food. There are duty free shops available at the international terminal. Also, there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices. There is a free shuttle bus service that runs between the airport and the Golden Temple twice a day.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Amritsar, one of the most beautiful cities of Punjab is home to Golden Temple and several gorgeous architectural wonders. The best places to explore in Amritsar are Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar is from November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) should be avoided in Amritsar as the temperature touches 49°C. Amritsar experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to October. Amritsar is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com