Shirdi to Bhatinda FlightsBook Shirdi to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Bhatinda. On flights from SAG - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Shirdi and Bhatinda in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Bhatinda is 1161 km in a direct flight. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Shirdi and Bhatinda?The cabin baggage limit on Shirdi to Bhatinda flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Shirdi to Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?11 flights fly on Shirdi to Bhatinda route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Shirdi to Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly on this route?11 weekly flights fly on Shirdi to Bhatinda route. The prices of these flights vary from Shirdi to Bhatinda. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Shirdi to Bhatinda?Book tickets from Shirdi to Bhatinda via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Bhatinda flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Bhatinda flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Bhatinda flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Shirdi to Bhatinda flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Shirdi to Bhatinda flight?To change the travelling date for Shirdi to Bhatinda flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport is now a major airport for the Indian state of Maharashtra. While travelling between the two main points i.e., the city centre and Airport, the distance covered is 14 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 25 - 30 minutes if travelling by a car. From here board a state bus for commuting to and from the airport. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi to pre-paid auto services. You can also book an Uber (app-based cab), but Ola is still not functioning in the city.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Shirdi Airport (IATA: SAG) in Shirdi provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
“Shirdi,” the sleepy little town in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a famous place and popularly known as the “Abode of Sai Baba”, the esteemed 19th century saint and spiritual leader. Today, the place has become a holy shrine and is visited by millions of his devotees and followers. People from all over the world arrive here to offer their prayers and seek blessings. So, if you are planning to visit this place, do plan a visit in the months between December and February. This is the best time to visit Shirdi as weather is perfectly balanced with mild cold and balminess. Mercury also lies between the soothing 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
There are several modes of reaching Bhatinda Airport, a domestic base, from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 20 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board opt for the direct shuttle service that is operated by PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) to reach the airport. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day, or get an autorickshaw. Remember there are no Ola/Uber cabs in the city as of 2018.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
Hundreds of tourists visit the historic city of Bathinda to get an insight into its glorious past. A number of grand forts and ancient forts stand witness to its rich history. One of the oldest places to visit in this city is the Qila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. Tourists planning sightseeing in the city should prefer visiting during the winter months. The temperature during winter months hover between 8 degree Celsius to 24 degree Celsius. It is the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda and indulge in outdoor activities.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available