Shirdi to Bikaner FlightsBook Shirdi to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Bikaner. On flights from SAG - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Shirdi and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Bikaner is 926 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Shirdi and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Shirdi to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Shirdi to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Shirdi to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Shirdi to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Shirdi to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Shirdi to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Shirdi to Bikaner?Book tickets from Shirdi to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Shirdi to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Shirdi to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Shirdi to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport (IATA:SAG) is one of the newest airports of India, inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind in 2017. There are several ways to get to the airport like the state-owned bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. One can board the bus from any of its pre-designed stops to reach the airport. Make sure to double-check stoppages beforehand and also to leave early, because bus timings are not always reliable. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. One can even find baggage wrapping machine at the airport. For assisting the physically challenged and the elderly, wheelchairs with escorts are also provided without any cost. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
Shirdi, a serene town located in Maharashtra is famous for its Sai Temple made in honour of the esteemed saint, “Sai Baba”. It is said that Sai Baba spent 50 years of his life in Shirdi and people still consider him to be living there. Large crowd of devotees gather everyday to offer prayers and as per them, their wishes are also granted. If you have made your mind to explore this amazing place, plan a visit between December and March. Although, the whole year is suitable for visiting but during winters, the weather is comforting. So, this would be the best time to visit Shirdi. The temperature is also apt for stepping out and ranges between 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA