Shirdi to Chennai FlightsBook Shirdi to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3551. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Chennai. On flights from SAG - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi to Chennai Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||1|
|Aerial Distance||965 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||SpiceJet|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||SpiceJet SG734, ₹3551|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||SpiceJet SG734, ₹3551|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 05 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Shirdi||SpiceJet 734, Departs at 13:50|
|First Flight Arrives at Chennai||SpiceJet 734, Arrives at 15:55|
|Last Flight Departs from Shirdi||SpiceJet 734, Departs at 13:50|
|Last Flight Arrives at Chennai||SpiceJet 734, Arrives at 15:55|
Shirdi Chennai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Shirdi to Chennai?The first flight from Shirdi leaves at 13:50 from Shirdi Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 15:55.
- When is the last flight from Shirdi to reach Chennai scheduled?The last flight from Shirdi leaves at 13:50 from Shirdi Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 15:55.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Shirdi and Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Chennai is 965 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Shirdi to Chennai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Shirdi to Chennai take approximately 02 Hours & 05 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Shirdi and Chennai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Chennai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Chennai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Shirdi to Chennai route each day?1 flights fly on Shirdi to Chennai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Shirdi to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹3551 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Shirdi to Chennai in next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Shirdi to Chennai route weekly?1 flights fly on Shirdi to Chennai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Shirdi to Chennai departs at 13:50 and arrives Chennai at 15:55.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Shirdi to Chennai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Shirdi to Chennai for today is ₹3551. So wait no more and fly to Chennai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Shirdi to Chennai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Shirdi to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Shirdi to Chennai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Chennai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Shirdi to Chennai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Shirdi to Chennai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Shirdi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Shirdi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Shirdi to Chennai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Shirdi to Chennai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Shirdi to Chennai Flight Fares
|Shirdi - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Shirdi to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport, located in the holy town of Shirdi, is the newest airport for the state of Maharashtra, India. The central point of the city known and its distance from the airport is about 14 km. This distance can be covered by a taxi (private or tourist) in 20 - 30 minutes. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. You can board a state bus from this point. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto. Of course, auto rickshaws and cabs are slightly more high priced than the bus.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Car Rentals and much more, Shirdi Domestic Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in Maharashtra. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, books, chocolates and more.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
India is a religious country and boasts of many religious places for all the religions. However, there is a place that is quite often visited by the believers of almost all faiths and that place is Shirdi. Situated in the Indian state of Maharashtra, this site is the birthplace of famous saint “Sai Baba.” The place is full with devotees all the time and people flock in large numbers to offer their prayers. If you are looking for the best time to visit Shirdi, plan a trip between December and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city and weather is pretty cool for sightseeing, to offer prayers and get the blessings. The temperature also ranges between 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
Top Routes from Shirdi
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Third busiest in India, Chennai International airport is a bustling spot for both domestic and international travellers. You will find number of tourists who have voyaged through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu here. For a person who is travelling from the main city to the airport, the commute is quite easy. The distance between these two points is approx. 19 km. Cover this journey via metro. You can board the metro from Nehru Park which arrives at the airport directly. The first metro operates at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a cab (Ola or Uber) and reach the airport in 50 mins. Other than this, either take an AC bus, an interurbane bus or an auto rickshaw ride for the journey. Please note that prices of auto rickshaw might be 50% high during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport offers number of facilities to its passengers. Starting from its Travel Club lounges located at both terminals, the airport is dedicated for passenger comfort and convenience. Travel club lounges require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for usage. For the benefit of the passengers, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange at both terminals. For shopping, visit any of the various shops dotting the airport. Here you can buy items like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. Duty free shopping is also available at the international terminal. This terminal also has the facility of lockers and luggage storage. Apart from these facilities, you can also find things like luggage trolleys, mobile charging spots, child care room, medical services, massage and spa, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
The cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a must-visit destination. With its extensive treasure of tourist attractions, this place is true beauty. Spend time exploring the beaches, temples, cuisine, historical monuments and much at this destination. Chennai has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Chennai, plan a vacation between November and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 19°C with maximum rising to 27°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
Top Routes to Chennai
Shirdi to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Jan₹4550
- Shirdi to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4550
- 25 Jan₹4970
- Shirdi to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4970
- 26 Jan₹4550
- Shirdi to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4550
- 27 Jan₹7070
- Shirdi to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7070
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan₹4414
- Shirdi to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 4414
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb₹3603
- Shirdi to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3603
- 03 Feb₹4182
- Shirdi to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4182
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb₹4182
- Shirdi to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4182
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb₹4446
- Shirdi to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4446
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb₹4361
- Shirdi to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 4361
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Top Routes To Chennai
Top Routes From Shirdi
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan