Shirdi to Cochin FlightsBook Shirdi to Cochin flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Cochin. On flights from SAG - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Kochi Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Shirdi to Cochin through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Shirdi and Cochin is 1105 km. There are about 5 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Shirdi to Cochin flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Shirdi to Cochin flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Cochin, how many flights fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday?To reach Cochin, there are 5 flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Cochin, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Shirdi?To reach Cochin, there are 5 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi. The price ranges from Shirdi to Cochin. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Shirdi to Cochin through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Shirdi to Cochin. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Cochin flights?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Cochin flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Cochin airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Cochin flights?For Shirdi to Cochin flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Shirdi?If you are flying from Shirdi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Shirdi to Cochin flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Shirdi to Cochin flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport (SAG), is situated in Kakdi village, approximately 14 km away from the town of Shirdi in Maharashtra, India. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. If you are looking for more convenience, you can book an Uber cab by simply downloading their apps.Ola does not provide service in Shirdi yet.You can also book private / tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport.Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.Tourist / privately - owned taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. One can even find baggage wrapping machine at the airport. For assisting the physically challenged and the elderly, wheelchairs with escorts are also provided without any cost. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
Shirdi is one of the most visited pilgrimage sites in India. Drawing in millions of visitors every year from all over the world, this is also one of the few places in India, that is respected and visited by Hindus and Muslims equally. The place is filled with devotees round the year; even during the off season, that sees a rush of people who visit to offer prayers. If you want to visit this holy place, one of the best time to visit Shirdi would be between December and February. With cool breeze throughout the day and spring season on its peak, the place becomes a devotee’s heaven! The ideal temperature of 8 degrees and 29 degrees makes this place a perfect getaway destination.
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from the city, Cochin International Airport is a great airport. One can use bus services by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates premium air-conditioned service also known as Orange Buses. One can catch a bus every 30 minutes from the famous Fort Kochi. Also one can book a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society (CATS) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare is about Rs 400 for a distance of 22 km. Travellers can even download cab apps such as Uber, Ola, or Meru in Kochi to book a cab from any part of the city to reach the airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
There are restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars for all the gourmands out there. There is also a business center in the same area where you can do photocopy, payphone, print out, and use the free Wi-Fi. Also, the 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal and 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal has car parking facility. There is also a shop known as Tobacconist which has a wide variety of cigars cigarettes, and chewing tobacco. There is also world-class duty free shops in the domestic departure area.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Home to beautiful ocean, sandy beach and gorgeous palm trees, Cochin is a top rated tourist destination of Kerala. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are places one can explore in Cochin. The best time to visit Cochin is from October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March to June) in Cochin is hot and very humid and the temperature ranges between 35°C-37°C. The beautiful state of Kerala experiences monsoons during the months of July to September. 17-22°C is the temperature during the winter season.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org