Shirdi to Guwahati FlightsBook Shirdi to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Guwahati. On flights from SAG - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Shirdi to Guwahati through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Shirdi and Guwahati is 1904 km. There are about 10 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Shirdi to Guwahati flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Shirdi to Guwahati flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Guwahati, how many flights fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday?To reach Guwahati, there are 10 flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Guwahati, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Shirdi?To reach Guwahati, there are 10 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi. The price ranges from Shirdi to Guwahati. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Shirdi to Guwahati through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Shirdi to Guwahati. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Guwahati flights?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Guwahati flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Guwahati airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Guwahati flights?For Shirdi to Guwahati flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Shirdi?If you are flying from Shirdi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Shirdi to Guwahati flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Shirdi to Guwahati flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport (SAG), is situated in Kakdi village, approximately 14 km away from the town of Shirdi in Maharashtra, India. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. If you are looking for more convenience, you can book an Uber cab by simply downloading their apps.Ola does not provide service in Shirdi yet.You can also book private / tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport.Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.Tourist / privately - owned taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. One can even find baggage wrapping machine at the airport. For assisting the physically challenged and the elderly, wheelchairs with escorts are also provided without any cost. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
Shirdi is one of the most visited pilgrimage sites in India. Drawing in millions of visitors every year from all over the world, this is also one of the few places in India, that is respected and visited by Hindus and Muslims equally. The place is filled with devotees round the year; even during the off season, that sees a rush of people who visit to offer prayers. If you want to visit this holy place, one of the best time to visit Shirdi would be between December and February. With cool breeze throughout the day and spring season on its peak, the place becomes a devotee’s heaven! The ideal temperature of 8 degrees and 29 degrees makes this place a perfect getaway destination.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Located about 27.8 km away from Guwahati city centre, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Guwahati that you can opt for! Like you can opt for a bus from Paltan Bazar area. All you have to do is cross the Kali Mandir and take a right turn to reach the bus depot. These buses departs every 30 minutes starting from 6:15 AM to 5 PM. Costing about Rs.130 one can reach the airport in 45 minutes to 1 hour. In case you miss the last bus, walk a little ahead to Nepali Mandir area near Paltan Bazar which will take you about 5 minutes. From there you can get a share taxi which will cost you around Rs.120 to Rs.150. Or you can also hire through Ola or Uber.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example there are 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 4 security counters 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, and 1 customs counters. At peak hours, the domestic terminal can hold up to 500 passengers and the international terminal can hold 125 passengers. In 2020 a new terminal is scheduled to open. Look for the counters at the arrival area if you want a pre-paid taxi.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Rich in natural bounties and places to visit, Guwahati in Assam is the one of the few cities of India that remains pleasant throughout the year. You can plan a trip during April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 35 degrees and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of October and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Guwahati. It is best to avoid the wet, monsoon months of July, August and September.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com