Shirdi to Gwalior FlightsBook Shirdi to Gwalior flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Gwalior. On flights from SAG - GWL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Gwalior Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Shirdi and Gwalior in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Gwalior is 811 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Shirdi and Gwalior?The cabin baggage limit on Shirdi to Gwalior flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Shirdi to Gwalior, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Shirdi to Gwalior route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Shirdi to Gwalior, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Shirdi to Gwalior route. The prices of these flights vary from Shirdi to Gwalior. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Shirdi to Gwalior?Book tickets from Shirdi to Gwalior via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Gwalior flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Gwalior flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Gwalior flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Shirdi to Gwalior flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Shirdi to Gwalior flight?To change the travelling date for Shirdi to Gwalior flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport is now a major airport for the Indian state of Maharashtra. While travelling between the two main points i.e., the city centre and Airport, the distance covered is 14 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 25 - 30 minutes if travelling by a car. From here board a state bus for commuting to and from the airport. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi to pre-paid auto services. You can also book an Uber (app-based cab), but Ola is still not functioning in the city.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
From ATMs to Car Rentals and Prepaid Taxis, Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. The terminal also has plenty of shopping areas where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of books, handicrafts, souvenirs and much more. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of the terminal.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
“Shirdi,” the sleepy little town in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a famous place and popularly known as the “Abode of Sai Baba”, the esteemed 19th century saint and spiritual leader. Today, the place has become a holy shrine and is visited by millions of his devotees and followers. People from all over the world arrive here to offer their prayers and seek blessings. So, if you are planning to visit this place, do plan a visit in the months between December and February. This is the best time to visit Shirdi as weather is perfectly balanced with mild cold and balminess. Mercury also lies between the soothing 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How To Travel To Gwalior Airport
Famous for grand palaces, ornate sandstone structures and age-old history, Gwalior is visited by tourists all year round. To cater to this large number, Gwalior Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Spread across an area of 30 acres of land, this airport is under the control of Airports Authority of India. It is among the only four airports in the state of Madhya Pradesh. To reach the airport from the city centre, public transport including taxis, buses or auto rickshaws is easily available. Railway Station is also located at close proximity with the airport.
Facilities At Gwalior Airport
Gwalior Airport is the among the four airports in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Also known as Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia Air Terminal, this airport is located at a distance of 10 km northeast the city of Gwalior. It connects the major cities of Mumbai, Goa, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata with Gwalior. X-ray baggage facilities, Luggage trolleys, first aid facility, wheelchair assistance, travel desk, ATMs and telephone bars are available at the airport. To relish scrumptious food and spend some leisure time, travellers can visit the in-house restaurants and cafes. Also, those who love to read can visit the magazine and book stores located inside the airport.
Best Time To Visit Gwalior
Enclosed by stunning hills and lush greenery, Gwalior is a beautiful historical city that has witnessed a striking past. The striking architecture of the city is reflected through its forts, palaces and historical sites. The city is although quite hot but its winter months are perfect for sightseeing. This place witnesses three season; Winter, Summer and Monsoon. And the Best Time To Visit Gwalior is from October to March which constitute its winter months. These months records the maximum temperature around 21°C and minimum around 4°C. With cool breeze all throughout the day, one can step out anytime to explore the city.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Gwalior Airport Details
Name : Gwalior Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Rajmata Vijay Raje Scindia Air Terminal,Maharajpura, Gwalior-474020 (MP)
Phone : 91-751-2473880
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org