Shirdi to Jammu FlightsBook Shirdi to Jammu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Jammu. On flights from SAG - IXJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Jammu Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Shirdi to Jammu through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Shirdi and Jammu is 1442 km. There are about 10 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Shirdi to Jammu flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Shirdi to Jammu flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many flights fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday?To reach Jammu, there are 10 flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Shirdi?To reach Jammu, there are 10 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi. The price ranges from Shirdi to Jammu. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Shirdi to Jammu through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Shirdi to Jammu. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Jammu flights?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Jammu flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Jammu airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Jammu flights?For Shirdi to Jammu flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Shirdi?If you are flying from Shirdi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Shirdi to Jammu flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Shirdi to Jammu flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport (SAG), is situated in Kakdi village, approximately 14 km away from the town of Shirdi in Maharashtra, India. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. If you are looking for more convenience, you can book an Uber cab by simply downloading their apps.Ola does not provide service in Shirdi yet.You can also book private / tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport.Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.Tourist / privately - owned taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Car Rentals and much more, Shirdi Domestic Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in Maharashtra. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, books, chocolates and more.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
Shirdi is one of the most visited pilgrimage sites in India. Drawing in millions of visitors every year from all over the world, this is also one of the few places in India, that is respected and visited by Hindus and Muslims equally. The place is filled with devotees round the year; even during the off season, that sees a rush of people who visit to offer prayers. If you want to visit this holy place, one of the best time to visit Shirdi would be between December and February. With cool breeze throughout the day and spring season on its peak, the place becomes a devotee’s heaven! The ideal temperature of 8 degrees and 29 degrees makes this place a perfect getaway destination.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, all known as Satwari Airport, is a civil airport in Jammu. It is located at a distance of approximately 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. The airport is well-connected to cities like New Delhi, Srinagar and Leh. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Reaching the airport is not a task as it is well-connected to all other parts of the city through public transport. The central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport. Frequent bus services are available to connect the airport from other parts of the city. The nearest rail junction is known as Jammu Tawi and is located at a distance of 06 km from the airport. Both prepaid and postpaid taxis are available to communicate from the city to the airport and vice versa.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Commonly known as Satwari Airport, Jammu Airport is a civil airport in Jammu. It is located at a distance of about 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. The airport maintains good connectivity with cities like New Delhi, Srinagar and Leh. To cater to the growing needs of the travellers, airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, those who have leisure time can visit the various shopping outlets available at the airport or can enjoy lip smacking food at the in-house restaurants. Other than this, ample car parking also adds to the convenience of the travellers.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Known as ‘The City of Temples’, Jammu City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is one of the few cities in India that experiences moderate climate all through the year. While summer days can be quite hot, evenings are still quite pleasurable. During this season, however, the city sees very few tourists and even the airfares are cheaper. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Jammu would be between late September and March, when the temperatures remain between 10 and 15 degree celsius, dropping even to 3 degree celsius in the peak months of winter.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org