Shirdi to Kanpur FlightsBook Shirdi to Kanpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Kanpur. On flights from SAG - KNU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Kanpur Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Shirdi and Kanpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Kanpur is 956 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Shirdi and Kanpur?The cabin baggage limit on Shirdi to Kanpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Shirdi to Kanpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Shirdi to Kanpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Shirdi to Kanpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Shirdi to Kanpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Shirdi to Kanpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Shirdi to Kanpur?Book tickets from Shirdi to Kanpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Kanpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Kanpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Kanpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Shirdi to Kanpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Shirdi to Kanpur flight?To change the travelling date for Shirdi to Kanpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport is now a major airport for the Indian state of Maharashtra. While travelling between the two main points i.e., the city centre and Airport, the distance covered is 14 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 25 - 30 minutes if travelling by a car. From here board a state bus for commuting to and from the airport. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi to pre-paid auto services. You can also book an Uber (app-based cab), but Ola is still not functioning in the city.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the newly-built terminal of Shirdi Domestic Airport like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (available 24*7). The terminal complex also has numerous retail stores, where you can buy chocolates, perfumes, clothes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
“Shirdi,” the sleepy little town in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a famous place and popularly known as the “Abode of Sai Baba”, the esteemed 19th century saint and spiritual leader. Today, the place has become a holy shrine and is visited by millions of his devotees and followers. People from all over the world arrive here to offer their prayers and seek blessings. So, if you are planning to visit this place, do plan a visit in the months between December and February. This is the best time to visit Shirdi as weather is perfectly balanced with mild cold and balminess. Mercury also lies between the soothing 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How To Travel To Kanpur Airport
The Patna Airport, popular by the name of Chakeri Air Force Station airport serves the state of Uttar Pradesh. In understanding to the facts, it is the part of Indian Air Force operations at one point in time. Kanpur City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 14 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 30 minutes. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. To travel by a bus, you can opt for travelling by the state bus. You can board this bus at the closest bus stand at 10 km. Located 10 km from the airport, there is also a railway station. This station connects all major rail heads. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by a pre-paid taxi or a cab.
Facilities At Kanpur Airport
Travelling via Kanpur airport in Uttar Pradesh? This airport has number of modern and basic facilities keeping the passengers comfortable and at ease. It offers number of preeminent facilities luggage trolley, wheelchair with escorts, mobile recharging points, etc. Domestic terminal has ISD and STD booths. For a quick nibble, you can reach out to various snack bars and juice centres situated at this airport. Treat yourself while waiting for your flight. If you wish to shop, you can splurge at various basic outlets. Duty free shops are not a part of this airport. Wander through the city or places outside the cities through conveyance facilities at the airport like cabs, buses, pre-paid taxis, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kanpur
A large industrial city in Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur in Maharashtra sees three major seasons - Winter, Summer and Monsoon. The Best Time To Visit Kanpur is from October to February, while March is still pleasant enough for a trip. The temperature during these months ranges between 7 and 20 degree celsius.The summer months, i.e. between April and June, is best to be avoided as temperatures are soaring and scorching, effectively dampening sightseeing plans. The monsoon months, i.e. from July to September, are great to visit the city, but heavy rainfall may at times dampen your plans to go out and explore.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Kanpur Airport Details
Name : Kanpur Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Aerodrome,Kanpur Cantt,Kanpur-208004 (UP)
Phone : 91-512-2383553,
Email : email@example.com