Shirdi to Kolkata FlightsBook Shirdi to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Kolkata. On flights from SAG - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Shirdi to Kolkata through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Shirdi and Kolkata is 1472 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Shirdi to Kolkata flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Shirdi to Kolkata flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many flights fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday?To reach Kolkata, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Shirdi?To reach Kolkata, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi. The price ranges from Shirdi to Kolkata. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Shirdi to Kolkata through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Shirdi to Kolkata. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Kolkata flights?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Kolkata flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kolkata airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Kolkata flights?For Shirdi to Kolkata flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Shirdi?If you are flying from Shirdi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Shirdi to Kolkata flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Shirdi to Kolkata flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Inaugurated by President Ram Kovind, Shirdi Domestic Airport in Maharashtra is one of the newest airports in India. You can opt for a taxi to get to the airport, which is located almost 14 km from the city centre. Taxis are slightly costlier than the bus. So, if you are on a budget, opt for the bus, which you can board from one of its pre-decided stops. Buses are not very reliable, so make sure you leave on time so as not to risk missing your flight. However, if you want to travel by taxi, you should book an app-based cab like Uber instead of tourist/private taxis.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport serves the city with domestic flights within one terminal complex. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. There are several shopping stores located within the airport complex where you can buy books, handicrafts, souvenirs etc.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
If you search for the most visited religious shrine in India, the result will include the small town of Shirdi that holds the significance because it houses the famous temple of Sai Baba. The saint, the influencer and the preacher of 19th century still enjoys a large section of devotees. Shirdi is located in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. If you are one of the followers of Sai Baba and his principles, do visit the temple. People flock this place throughout the year but if you are planning to visit, plan the trip in the months between December and February to skip the heat. This is the best time to visit Shirdi and when you are there, don’t forget to taste the special “Prasadam!” Even temperature is as low as 8 degrees and goes till 29 degrees.So no excuses this time!
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kolkata. You can travel by a bus to save money. Board a bus from VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Or you can even board a yellow taxi for travelling to the airport. If you want to travel by a taxi, hire a yellow one or there are Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, there are many great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Services like 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is also available at Kolkata airport if you pay a charge. If you are wondering if you can leave behind any of your luggage at the airport. Then yes for 30 days you can actually do it. Book it at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (service available 24*7). And don’t worry just Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. Call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com