Shirdi to Kullu FlightsBook Shirdi to Kullu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Kullu. On flights from SAG - KUU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Kullu Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Shirdi and Kullu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Kullu is 1381 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Shirdi and Kullu?The cabin baggage limit on Shirdi to Kullu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Shirdi to Kullu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Shirdi to Kullu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Shirdi to Kullu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Shirdi to Kullu route. The prices of these flights vary from Shirdi to Kullu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Shirdi to Kullu?Book tickets from Shirdi to Kullu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Kullu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Kullu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Kullu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Shirdi to Kullu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Shirdi to Kullu flight?To change the travelling date for Shirdi to Kullu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport is now a major airport for the Indian state of Maharashtra. While travelling between the two main points i.e., the city centre and Airport, the distance covered is 14 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 25 - 30 minutes if travelling by a car. From here board a state bus for commuting to and from the airport. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi to pre-paid auto services. You can also book an Uber (app-based cab), but Ola is still not functioning in the city.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport serves the city with domestic flights within one terminal complex. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. There are several shopping stores located within the airport complex where you can buy books, handicrafts, souvenirs etc.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
“Shirdi,” the sleepy little town in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a famous place and popularly known as the “Abode of Sai Baba”, the esteemed 19th century saint and spiritual leader. Today, the place has become a holy shrine and is visited by millions of his devotees and followers. People from all over the world arrive here to offer their prayers and seek blessings. So, if you are planning to visit this place, do plan a visit in the months between December and February. This is the best time to visit Shirdi as weather is perfectly balanced with mild cold and balminess. Mercury also lies between the soothing 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
Kullu airport is located at a distance of 10 kms from Kullu town in a town called Bhuntar. It is also known as Bhuntar airport for the same reason. Travelling by car, one can cover the distance between the airport and the town in 25 mins. If you wish to go into the town, you can take a cab or a bus. The nearest bus stop is at a distance of 12 kms and one can take a local or a state bus from there. In case of cabs, prepaid ones are always available for hiring. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 50 kms from the airport which can be covered in just 1-1.5 hrs if travelling by car.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
Kullu airport has been a great gateway for tourist and religious places in the region. It offers a number of facilities for passengers. The airport is complete with conveniences such as free baggage trolleys, wheelchair facilities and drinking water facilities. If a situation arises where the passenger misplaces their bags, the airport has a ëlost and foundí counter where you can report such incidents. Medical and first aid facilities are also available on-site. There are no duty-free shops but there are shops that sell goods at retail prices. You can also access the food counters in case youíre hungry. Other than these, there are mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine, PCO Booth also available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
The best places to explore in Kullu are Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu is from October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March to June) is wonderful in Kullu as the temperature touches 25°C only. Kullu experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to August. Kullu is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org