Shirdi to Lucknow FlightsBook Shirdi to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8037. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Lucknow. On flights from SAG - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Shirdi and Lucknow in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Lucknow is 1025 km. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Lucknow flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Lucknow route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Shirdi to Lucknow route each day?6 flights fly on Shirdi to Lucknow route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Shirdi to Lucknow in the next 30 days?₹8037 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Shirdi to Lucknow in next 30 days. There are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Shirdi to Lucknow for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Shirdi to Lucknow for today is ₹8037. So wait no more and fly to Lucknow airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Shirdi to Lucknow?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Shirdi to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Shirdi to Lucknow flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Lucknow flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Shirdi to Lucknow?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Shirdi to Lucknow flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Shirdi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Shirdi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Shirdi to Lucknow flight. Please help!It is possible to change Shirdi to Lucknow travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Shirdi to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Shirdi - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Shirdi to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport, inaugurated in the year 2017, is easily accessible from different parts of Shirdi city. The airport is located in Kakdi Village, almost 14 km away from the city centre. You can either hire a cab, opt for the state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Make a note that Ola cab has not started operating in Shirdi.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
From ATMs to Car Rentals and Prepaid Taxis, Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. The terminal also has plenty of shopping areas where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of books, handicrafts, souvenirs and much more. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of the terminal.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
The small Indian town of Shirdi is visited by tourists all over the year. The ardent followers of the famous 19th century saint “Sai Baba” spare no chance to visit and offer prayers to their deity. If you are one of them, or someone who is seeking solace and peace, Shirdi could be the next destination for you. The place now has its own Railway station and Airport, so reaching here is a piece of cake. There are numerous budget hotels around the place and commuting is also very easy with buses and autos available at almost all times. You can visit the place throughout the year but the best time to visit Shirdi will be in the months of December and February as winters make the climate very pleasant here and thermal stats are also in favor with temperature going down till 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
The three best ways to reach Lucknow International Airport from the city are by taxis, UPSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The UPSRTC bus (24B) is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can catch the bus at Charbagh Bus Station. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal, T1 (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most wonderful and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 4-5 months in the city are superbly pleasant and really cold. The temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C and is a perfect time to visit famous national parks, museums, and monuments of Lucknow. Also, pack clothes that will protect from the cold when travelling to Lucknow as the temperature drops down. The temperature in the city during hot season is between somewhere 32°C and 40°C. 'City of Tehzeeb' remains in between 25°C and 35°C during the rainy season. Between 8°C-18°C, Lucknow experiences winters.
Shirdi to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org