Shirdi to Mysore FlightsBook Shirdi to Mysore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Mysore. On flights from SAG - MYQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Mysore Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Shirdi and Mysore in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Mysore is 861 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Mysore flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Mysore route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Shirdi to Mysore route each day?5 flights fly on Shirdi to Mysore route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Shirdi to Mysore?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Shirdi to Mysore with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Shirdi to Mysore flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Mysore flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Shirdi to Mysore?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Shirdi to Mysore flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Shirdi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Shirdi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Shirdi to Mysore flight. Please help!It is possible to change Shirdi to Mysore travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport, inaugurated in the year 2017, is easily accessible from different parts of Shirdi city. The airport is located in Kakdi Village, almost 14 km away from the city centre. You can either hire a cab, opt for the state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Make a note that Ola cab has not started operating in Shirdi.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Shirdi Airport (IATA: SAG) in Shirdi provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
The small Indian town of Shirdi is visited by tourists all over the year. The ardent followers of the famous 19th century saint “Sai Baba” spare no chance to visit and offer prayers to their deity. If you are one of them, or someone who is seeking solace and peace, Shirdi could be the next destination for you. The place now has its own Railway station and Airport, so reaching here is a piece of cake. There are numerous budget hotels around the place and commuting is also very easy with buses and autos available at almost all times. You can visit the place throughout the year but the best time to visit Shirdi will be in the months of December and February as winters make the climate very pleasant here and thermal stats are also in favor with temperature going down till 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
Also popularly known as Mandakalli Airport, Mysore Airport is the major one for the state of Karnataka. The city centre, known as the Mysore City chowk is situated around 10.5 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 18 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. There are bus services available as well. In close proximity to the airport, around 2.4 km is a bus stand. Opt for a state bus, a local or a luxury one at this point. The closest railway station is 12 km away and connects passengers to major railheads. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi or car rental services.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport caters to a number of passengers each day. It has all basic facilities to keep their journey smooth and comfortable. The airport is capable of handling 200 passengers daily. To serve your hunger pangs, the airport has various snack bar and juice corner. There are luggage trolleys available for ease and comfort. For shopping, you can visit various shops across the airport selling all essentials. Keeping the basics in mind, the airport has pharmacy counters, magazine stalls, book stalls, etc.For physically challenged and elderly people, the facility of wheelchair assistance is also available.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
Steeped in royal history and elaborate architecture, Mysore is visited by thousands of visitors each year. It is one of South India’s most appealing cities and is known for its royal heritage and magnificent buildings. Beholding a typical climate, the city receives three main seasons; monsoon, summers and winters. The Best Time To Visit Mysore out of these seasons would be during winter months when the weather is cool and enjoyable. Kolkata witnesses such a weather from October to February. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 30°C and a low of 15°C. Visit this city to enjoy Navratri and Dussehra in October and witness one of the best celebrations across India.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available