Shirdi to Pantnagar FlightsBook Shirdi to Pantnagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Pantnagar. On flights from SAG - PGH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Pantnagar Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Shirdi and Pantnagar in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Pantnagar is 1150 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Pantnagar flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Pantnagar route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Shirdi to Pantnagar route each day?8 flights fly on Shirdi to Pantnagar route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Shirdi to Pantnagar?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Shirdi to Pantnagar with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Shirdi to Pantnagar flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Pantnagar flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Shirdi to Pantnagar?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Shirdi to Pantnagar flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Shirdi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Shirdi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Shirdi to Pantnagar flight. Please help!It is possible to change Shirdi to Pantnagar travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport, located in the holy town of Shirdi, is the newest airport for the state of Maharashtra, India. The central point of the city known and its distance from the airport is about 14 km. This distance can be covered by a taxi (private or tourist) in 20 - 30 minutes. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. You can board a state bus from this point. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto. Of course, auto rickshaws and cabs are slightly more high priced than the bus.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. One can even find baggage wrapping machine at the airport. For assisting the physically challenged and the elderly, wheelchairs with escorts are also provided without any cost. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
India is a religious country and boasts of many religious places for all the religions. However, there is a place that is quite often visited by the believers of almost all faiths and that place is Shirdi. Situated in the Indian state of Maharashtra, this site is the birthplace of famous saint “Sai Baba.” The place is full with devotees all the time and people flock in large numbers to offer their prayers. If you are looking for the best time to visit Shirdi, plan a trip between December and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city and weather is pretty cool for sightseeing, to offer prayers and get the blessings. The temperature also ranges between 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How To Travel To Pantnagar Airport
Uttarakhand, the land of gods, is served by two main airports, namely Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun and Pantnagar Airport. Pantnagar Airport, located in the Udham Singh Nagar district, is just 2.5 km from the Pantnagar city. A wide network of public transport connects this airport with all the other nearby regions. Passengers willing to reach the city centre can opt for a cab or metered taxi from the airport. Various cheaper modes of transportation are also available for the commute. Pantnagar Railway Station is just 5 km from the airport and maintains good-connectivity with all other major parts of the country.
Facilities At Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar is a beautiful city in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is located at a distance of approximately 26 km from Haldwani and 68 km from Nainital. The city is served by Pantnagar Airport, which is located at a distance of 2.4 km from the city centre. Some of the common facilities available at this airport are free trolleys, wheelchairs, lost and found baggage counter, telephone security hold area and assistance for differently abled. Other than this, easy availability of public transport outside the airport makes the commutation easier and hassle free.
Best Time To Visit Pantnagar
Pantnagar is a small town nestled in the hills of Uttarakhand. The city’s hilly topography and regular bouts of rain ensures a moderate climate all through the year. If you are planning to visit, you must know that the Best Time To Visit Pantnagar is between October and March. These are the coolest months of the year and perfect for exploring the city’s many majestic marvels. In the summer months of April to June, the afternoons can be hot but evenings and nights are cool and enjoyable. If you want to enjoy the rains, visit during the pleasurable monsoon months of July to September. But be careful, the area is prone to landslides.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Pantnagar Airport Details
Name : Pantnagar Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A