Shirdi to Pasighat FlightsBook Shirdi to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Pasighat. On flights from SAG - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Shirdi to Pasighat, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Shirdi to Pasighat, the aerial distance covered is 2307 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Shirdi to Pasighat flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Shirdi to Pasighat everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Shirdi to Pasighat everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Shirdi to Pasighat, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Shirdi to Pasighat flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Shirdi to Pasighat flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Pasighat flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Pasighat.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Pasighat flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Pasighat flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Shirdi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Shirdi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Shirdi to Pasighat flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Shirdi to Pasighat flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
The most economical way to reach Shirdi Airport (IATA: SAG) is to travel by the bus. The airport is located about 14 km away from Shirdi city centre. You can board the bus from pre-designated stops within the city to get to the airport. Make sure you leave a little early as the bus is sometimes unreliable and may take a longer time. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Uber cabs for more convenience. Ola cabs do not operate in the city. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Prepaid Taxi Stalls, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Several retail stores are dotted across the the airport (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
Although a small town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, Shirdi attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Considered one of the most holiest and blessed places in India, it is the town where “Sai Baba” spent 50 years of his life preaching people about humanity and brotherhood. If you are in a mood to plan a holiday with your family, do consider to visit this place in the months of December till February as this is the best time to visit Shirdi. The place itself is enveloped in mystical aura with the blessings of Sai Baba and it will surely cleanse your soul from within. You can step out carefree as the temperature is pretty cool with heat map giving the readings as low as 8 degrees to 29 degrees!
How To Reach At Pasighat Airport
Pasighat Airport, or Pasighat Airport, is strategically situated in Pasighat in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, India. It is the only commercial/passenger airport in the town. It provides flight connectivity to two destinations, Guwahati and Kolkata three times a week. The airport is situated approximately 3 km away and it takes more or less 15 minutes to reach the airport from town centre. To reach the airport, there the only two modes of transport available - the state-owned bus and private taxi. Remember, there are no Ola or Uber cabs in the town as of now, so you have to avail a tourist taxi.
Facilities At Pasighat Airport
A relatively new airport, Pasighat Airport, the only airport serving the state of Arunachal Pradesh, that still operates fewer flights and covers only two cities. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Urgent medical care (24*7) is offered to those in need. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time To Visit Pasighat
A charming little town in Arunachal Pradesh, Pasighat is truly a dreamland. are the most visited places in the beautiful Pasighat. Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing are the most visited places in the beautiful Pasighat. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from the months of November, December, January, February, March and goes till the first week of April. Summers (April to June) in this amazing town of Arunachal Pradesh gets very hot and the temperature ranges somewhere between 30°C - 35°C. Monsoons in Pasighat fall during the months of July, August and September. Winter months in Pasighat can be enjoyed as the temperature is somewhere 17-12°C during nights.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available