Shirdi to Patna FlightsBook Shirdi to Patna flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9178. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Patna. On flights from SAG - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Patna Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Shirdi and Patna in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Patna is 1268 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Shirdi and Patna?The cabin baggage limit on Shirdi to Patna flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Shirdi to Patna, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Shirdi to Patna route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Shirdi to Patna in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹9178 would be the lowest airfare for a Shirdi to Patna flight, in the next 30 days. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Shirdi to Patna, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Shirdi to Patna route. The prices of these flights vary from Shirdi to Patna. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Shirdi to Patna for today?The cheapest fare from Shirdi to Patna for today is ₹9178. The fare usually varies between Shirdi and Patna.
- How to book tickets online from Shirdi to Patna?Book tickets from Shirdi to Patna via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Patna flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Patna flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Patna flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Shirdi to Patna flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Shirdi to Patna flight?To change the travelling date for Shirdi to Patna flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Shirdi to Patna Flight Fares
|Shirdi - Patna Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Shirdi to Patna Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport (IATA:SAG) is one of the newest airports of India, inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind in 2017. There are several ways to get to the airport like the state-owned bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. One can board the bus from any of its pre-designed stops to reach the airport. Make sure to double-check stoppages beforehand and also to leave early, because bus timings are not always reliable. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
From ATMs to Car Rentals and Prepaid Taxis, Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. The terminal also has plenty of shopping areas where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of books, handicrafts, souvenirs and much more. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of the terminal.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
Shirdi, a serene town located in Maharashtra is famous for its Sai Temple made in honour of the esteemed saint, “Sai Baba”. It is said that Sai Baba spent 50 years of his life in Shirdi and people still consider him to be living there. Large crowd of devotees gather everyday to offer prayers and as per them, their wishes are also granted. If you have made your mind to explore this amazing place, plan a visit between December and March. Although, the whole year is suitable for visiting but during winters, the weather is comforting. So, this would be the best time to visit Shirdi. The temperature is also apt for stepping out and ranges between 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
The Patna Airport, also known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport is the main airport for the state of Bihar. In accordance to the statistics, it is considered as the 22nd busiest airport of India. The central point of the city known as the Patna City Chowk and its distance from the Patna airport is 21 km. This distance can be covered by a car in 25 minutes. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. Mithapur has the nearest bus stand from the airport. You can board a state bus from this point. Also, there is a railway station which is 5 km from the airport and joins all major heads. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Patna Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger faces a situation wherein he/she loses or misplaces their luggage, there is a lost and found counter at the airport for reporting such incidents. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is no option for duty free shopping here. You can look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is the most gorgeous city of Bihar. This city is home to many amazing architectural wonders. The best places to visit the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. One can explore the city all year long, but the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. During the summer seasons, the temperature is between like 28°C to 41°C. For the winter season, Patna’s temperature is somewhere 12°C to 32°C. Visit Patna during monsoons (July, August, and September) as the city experiences a good amount of rainfall.
Shirdi to Patna Flight Fare Calendar
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com