Shirdi to Ranchi FlightsBook Shirdi to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Ranchi. On flights from SAG - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Shirdi to Ranchi, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Shirdi to Ranchi, the aerial distance covered is 1190 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Shirdi to Ranchi flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Shirdi to Ranchi everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Shirdi to Ranchi everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Shirdi to Ranchi, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Shirdi to Ranchi flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Shirdi to Ranchi flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Ranchi flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Ranchi.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Ranchi flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Ranchi flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Shirdi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Shirdi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Shirdi to Ranchi flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Shirdi to Ranchi flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
The most economical way to reach Shirdi Airport (IATA: SAG) is to travel by the bus. The airport is located about 14 km away from Shirdi city centre. You can board the bus from pre-designated stops within the city to get to the airport. Make sure you leave a little early as the bus is sometimes unreliable and may take a longer time. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Uber cabs for more convenience. Ola cabs do not operate in the city. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport serves the city with domestic flights within one terminal complex. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. There are several shopping stores located within the airport complex where you can buy books, handicrafts, souvenirs etc.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
Although a small town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, Shirdi attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Considered one of the most holiest and blessed places in India, it is the town where “Sai Baba” spent 50 years of his life preaching people about humanity and brotherhood. If you are in a mood to plan a holiday with your family, do consider to visit this place in the months of December till February as this is the best time to visit Shirdi. The place itself is enveloped in mystical aura with the blessings of Sai Baba and it will surely cleanse your soul from within. You can step out carefree as the temperature is pretty cool with heat map giving the readings as low as 8 degrees to 29 degrees!
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
The capital city of Jharkhand, Ranchi is the 3rd most populous city of the state. It is well-connected to any part of the city through airways, railways and roadways. The domestic airport, also known as Birsa Munda Airport, is located at a distance of about 7 km from the main city. Commuting from the airport to and from any part of the city is easily possible through a wide network of public transport. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available at every corner of the city. Also, buses from Kantatoli Bus Stand ply for the airport every hour.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport is a domestic airport mainly serving the city of Ranchi. Some of the famous airlines that provide air services from this airport are Air India, SpiceJet, GoAir and Jet Airways. A number of direct flights fly from the cities of Delhi and Mumbai for this airport on a daily basis. As Ranchi is a prominent tourist attraction, airport here is equipped with all modern day facilities. Wheelchair assistance is available at both the arrival and departure areas of the airport. Some other important facilities include ATMs, luggage trolleys, shopping outlets and restaurants.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org