Shirdi to Vijayawada FlightsBook Shirdi to Vijayawada flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Vijayawada. On flights from SAG - VGA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Vijayawada Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Shirdi and Vijayawada in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Vijayawada is 741 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Shirdi and Vijayawada?The cabin baggage limit on Shirdi to Vijayawada flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Shirdi to Vijayawada, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Shirdi to Vijayawada route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Shirdi to Vijayawada, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Shirdi to Vijayawada route. The prices of these flights vary from Shirdi to Vijayawada. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Shirdi to Vijayawada?Book tickets from Shirdi to Vijayawada via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Vijayawada flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Vijayawada flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Vijayawada flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Shirdi to Vijayawada flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Shirdi to Vijayawada flight?To change the travelling date for Shirdi to Vijayawada flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport is now a major airport for the Indian state of Maharashtra. While travelling between the two main points i.e., the city centre and Airport, the distance covered is 14 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 25 - 30 minutes if travelling by a car. From here board a state bus for commuting to and from the airport. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi to pre-paid auto services. You can also book an Uber (app-based cab), but Ola is still not functioning in the city.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport in Shirdi, Maharashtra is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. One can even find baggage wrapping machine at the airport. For assisting the physically challenged and the elderly, wheelchairs with escorts are also provided without any cost. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
“Shirdi,” the sleepy little town in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a famous place and popularly known as the “Abode of Sai Baba”, the esteemed 19th century saint and spiritual leader. Today, the place has become a holy shrine and is visited by millions of his devotees and followers. People from all over the world arrive here to offer their prayers and seek blessings. So, if you are planning to visit this place, do plan a visit in the months between December and February. This is the best time to visit Shirdi as weather is perfectly balanced with mild cold and balminess. Mercury also lies between the soothing 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How To Travel To Vijayawada Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Vijayawada Domestic Airport of Vijayawada from the city is via the APSRTC bus (Andhra Pradesh Governmentís official bus service) at 6.40 a.m., 7.40 a.m., 8.45 a.m., 1.00 p.m., 3.10 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 7.10 p.m every day. The airport is located about 18 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs (including Ola & Uber) and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities At Vijayawada Airport
Located 18 km away from the city centre, Vijayawada Airport caters to its passengers with numerous services and facilities. Baggage trolleys are available free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. You can also find ATMs as well as Car Rentals at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Vijaywada
Vijayawada is a beautiful city in the southern part of India surrounded by the Bay of Bengal on the East and the Indrakeeladri Mountains on the West. The city is abuzz with culture and colour all year round due to its highly diverse population. If you’re planning to go, the best time to visit Vijayawada would be during October up to March because of the pleasant climate. Some of the major festivals in the city also fall during the time. The summers can be extremely hot and humid with temperatures rising to 47 degree Celsius. Monsoons are usually moderate with temperature dropping down to 25 degree Celsius. The winters are the most pleasant.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org