Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6114. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from SAG - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Shirdi and Vishakhapatnam is 948 km. There are about 9 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday?To reach Vishakhapatnam, there are 9 flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam in the next 30 days, ₹6114 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 9 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Shirdi?To reach Vishakhapatnam, there are 9 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Shirdi. The price ranges from Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam today?The cheapest fare from Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam for today is ₹6114. Vishakhapatnam is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flights?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Vishakhapatnam airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flights?For Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Shirdi?If you are flying from Shirdi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Shirdi - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport (SAG), is situated in Kakdi village, approximately 14 km away from the town of Shirdi in Maharashtra, India. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. If you are looking for more convenience, you can book an Uber cab by simply downloading their apps.Ola does not provide service in Shirdi yet.You can also book private / tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport.Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.Tourist / privately - owned taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Shirdi Airport (IATA: SAG) in Shirdi provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
Shirdi is one of the most visited pilgrimage sites in India. Drawing in millions of visitors every year from all over the world, this is also one of the few places in India, that is respected and visited by Hindus and Muslims equally. The place is filled with devotees round the year; even during the off season, that sees a rush of people who visit to offer prayers. If you want to visit this holy place, one of the best time to visit Shirdi would be between December and February. With cool breeze throughout the day and spring season on its peak, the place becomes a devotee’s heaven! The ideal temperature of 8 degrees and 29 degrees makes this place a perfect getaway destination.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport is located approx. 9 km away from Visakhapatnam City Centre. The Airport is situated adjacent to the National Highway 7 and is well connected with cabs, auto rickshaws and buses. APSRTC operates buses from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm everyday and the types of buses are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. Most 38-series buses run by APSRTC have a halt at the Airport Junction bus stop. Bus no. 10A departs from Visakhapatnam Airport to R K Beach via NAD, Gurudwara and stop at Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). To reach the airport, you can also hire a general taxi, an Uber or Ola Cab or an auto rickshaw from any part of the city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the newly-renovated terminal of Visakhapatnam International Airport like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (available 24*7). The international terminal also has numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With extended beaches and beautiful vivid blue seas, Visakhapatnam is true beauty. For anyone who loves sea, sand and the sun, this city is any day the perfect holiday option. Other than the beaches, the impressive sunsets and the stunning shorelines, Visakhapatnam is also home to many monuments, ancient temples, lofty hills and more. The city is blessed with three seasons, namely, winter, summer and monsoon. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Visakhapatnam would be in its winter months. This season starts from October and ends in March. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 30°C and a low of 15°C. For tourists, this time will be a relief from the summer heat. You can do sightseeing, visit temples and indulge in your favourite food.
Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct₹8678
- Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam by Air India Airline from INR 8678
- 29 Oct₹7656
- Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam by Airline from INR 7656
- 06 Nov₹7080
- Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7080
- 07 Nov₹7240
- Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7240
- 15 Nov₹6481
- Shirdi to Vishakhapatnam by Airline from INR 6481
- 18 Nov
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA