Singapore to Amritsar FlightsBook Singapore to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11742. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Amritsar. On flights from SIN - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Singapore to Amritsar?The first flight from Singapore to Amritsar departs at 14:55 and arrives Amritsar at 18:30.
- When is the last flight from Singapore to Amritsar?The last flight from Singapore’s departs at 14:55 and arrives Amritsar at 18:30.
- What will be the aerial distance between Singapore and Amritsar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Singapore to Amritsar is 4543 km in a direct flight. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Singapore to Amritsar flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Singapore to Amritsar flight takes approximately 06 Hours & 05 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹11742. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Singapore and Amritsar?The cabin baggage limit on Singapore to Amritsar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Singapore to Amritsar flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Singapore to Amritsar flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Singapore to Amritsar. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Singapore to Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?3 flights fly on Singapore to Amritsar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Singapore to Amritsar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹11742 would be the lowest airfare for a Singapore to Amritsar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Singapore to Amritsar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?3 weekly flights fly on Singapore to Amritsar route. The prices of these flights vary from Singapore to Amritsar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Singapore to Amritsar for today?The cheapest fare from Singapore to Amritsar for today is ₹11742. The fare usually varies between Singapore and Amritsar.
- How to book tickets online from Singapore to Amritsar?Book tickets from Singapore to Amritsar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Amritsar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Amritsar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Amritsar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Singapore to Amritsar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Singapore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Singapore is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Singapore to Amritsar flight?To change the travelling date for Singapore to Amritsar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Singapore to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Singapore - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Singapore to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Changi International Airport of Singapore from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. If you opt for the train, do leave earlier as you would have to change trains from Tanah Merah Station. Same applies to the airport shuttle van; it makes numerous stops, so there’s a chance you can be late for your flight. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. Remember to buy the EZ-Link card and make all your rides discounted, whether you take the taxi, train or the shuttle.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosks, Car Rentals, Free Wi-Fi and much more, Changi International Airport in Singapore is undoubtedly one of the finest airports of Asia. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. You can also indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops. For entertainment, there are free, 24*7 movie halls, entertainment decks, gardens, children’s playgrounds and much more.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
In a short span of time, Singapore has emerged as one of the most prosperous countries in the world. It is among the 20 smallest countries in the world, with a land area of only 682.7 square kilometers. Home to hundreds of natural wonders and architectural wonders, it is also among the most loved destinations in the globe. The country experiences a fairly consistent weather throughout the year. People who wish to avoid summer heat can visit between months of December and April. During this time, the temperature hovers between 24 to 30 degree Celsius and is best for sightseeing. It is the best time to visit Singapore.
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Major airport in the state of Punjab, the Amritsar airport (Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport) serves flyers from across India. As per the statistics, it is the 27th busiest airport in India. For anyone travelling from the Amritsar City and Amritsar airport or vice versa, the distance is 11 km. This route can be covered in 30 minutes by a car. If you want to travel by an rickshaw, it will take around 20 minutes. There are no buses or trains available for the commute. There are also pre-taxi services at the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Amritsar Airport is well designed and well-equipped. You can purchase number of essentials at various shops in the airport. For hunger pangs, visit the several eating outlets present here. You fill also find Wi-Fi which is free for 30 minutes. Other facilities include pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. There is an option for duty free shopping at its international terminal.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Amritsar, one of the most beautiful cities of Punjab is home to Golden Temple and several gorgeous architectural wonders. The best places to explore in Amritsar are Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar is from November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) should be avoided in Amritsar as the temperature touches 49°C. Amritsar experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to October. Amritsar is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
Singapore to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Aug₹11742
- Singapore to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 11742
- 24 Aug₹8941
- Singapore to Amritsar by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 8941
- 26 Aug₹8913
- Singapore to Amritsar by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 8913
- 27 Aug₹10844
- Singapore to Amritsar by Airline from INR 10844
- 29 Aug₹8941
- Singapore to Amritsar by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 8941
- 04 Sep₹11704
- Singapore to Amritsar by Airline from INR 11704
- 05 Sep₹9631
- Singapore to Amritsar by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 9631
- 07 Sep₹8601
- Singapore to Amritsar by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 8601
- 10 Sep₹10532
- Singapore to Amritsar by Airline from INR 10532
- 11 Sep₹10784
- Singapore to Amritsar by Airline from INR 10784
- 14 Sep₹7587
- Singapore to Amritsar by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 7587
- 16 SepTiger Airways
- 18 Sep₹9968
- Singapore to Amritsar by Airline from INR 9968
- 20 Sep₹9052
- Singapore to Amritsar by Airline from INR 9052
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com