Singapore to Bhatinda FlightsBook Singapore to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Bhatinda. On flights from SIN - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Singapore and Bhatinda in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Singapore to Bhatinda is 4431 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Singapore and Bhatinda?The cabin baggage limit on Singapore to Bhatinda flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Singapore to Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Singapore to Bhatinda route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Singapore to Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Singapore to Bhatinda route. The prices of these flights vary from Singapore to Bhatinda. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Singapore to Bhatinda?Book tickets from Singapore to Bhatinda via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Bhatinda flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Bhatinda flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Bhatinda flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Singapore to Bhatinda flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Singapore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Singapore is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Singapore to Bhatinda flight?To change the travelling date for Singapore to Bhatinda flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Changi International Airport of Singapore from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. If you opt for the train, do leave earlier as you would have to change trains from Tanah Merah Station. Same applies to the airport shuttle van; it makes numerous stops, so there’s a chance you can be late for your flight. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. Remember to buy the EZ-Link card and make all your rides discounted, whether you take the taxi, train or the shuttle.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Not just an airport, but a destination in itself, Singapore’s Changi Airport provides every possible service to passengers. From free Wi-Fi and Car Rentals to ATMs, Currency Exchange, Premium Lounges and Baby Care Facilities. For passengers with long layovers, there are many options; they could either rest for a few hours at one of the transit hotels available at all the terminals or they could keep themselves by watching a film or many for free at the 24*7 theater or play unlimited video games at the Entertainment Deck. They could also visit the Sunflower Garden or the Butterfly Garden. For any query or complaint, Service Desks are located at all the terminals. Smoking Areas and Spa/Salon Services are also available to discerning travellers.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
In a short span of time, Singapore has emerged as one of the most prosperous countries in the world. It is among the 20 smallest countries in the world, with a land area of only 682.7 square kilometers. Home to hundreds of natural wonders and architectural wonders, it is also among the most loved destinations in the globe. The country experiences a fairly consistent weather throughout the year. People who wish to avoid summer heat can visit between months of December and April. During this time, the temperature hovers between 24 to 30 degree Celsius and is best for sightseeing. It is the best time to visit Singapore.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Bhatinda Airport is well designed and well-equipped. Here, you can find facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. in the premises. There are restrooms for keeping the flyers comfortable. For connectivity, it has services like city buses, general taxis and car rentals. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available for the convenience and entertainment of passengers.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Hundreds of tourists visit the historic city of Bathinda to get an insight into its glorious past. A number of grand forts and ancient forts stand witness to its rich history. One of the oldest places to visit in this city is the Qila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. Tourists planning sightseeing in the city should prefer visiting during the winter months. The temperature during winter months hover between 8 degree Celsius to 24 degree Celsius. It is the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda and indulge in outdoor activities.
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available