Singapore to Colombo FlightsBook Singapore to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 22 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Colombo. On flights from SIN - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Colombo Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Singapore to Colombo?The first flight from Singapore to Colombo departs at 00:50 and arrives Colombo at 01:55.
- When is the last flight from Singapore to Colombo?The last flight from Singapore’s departs at 22:50 and arrives Colombo at 23:55.
- What will be the aerial distance between Singapore and Colombo in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Singapore to Colombo is 2734 km in a direct flight. Approximately 22 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Singapore and Colombo?The cabin baggage limit on Singapore to Colombo flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Singapore to Colombo flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.12 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Singapore to Colombo flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Singapore to Colombo. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Singapore to Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?22 flights fly on Singapore to Colombo route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Singapore to Colombo, how many weekly flights fly on this route?22 weekly flights fly on Singapore to Colombo route. The prices of these flights vary from Singapore to Colombo. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Singapore to Colombo?Book tickets from Singapore to Colombo via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Colombo flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Colombo flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Colombo flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Singapore to Colombo flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Singapore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Singapore is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Singapore to Colombo flight?To change the travelling date for Singapore to Colombo flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Changi International Airport of Singapore from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. If you opt for the train, do leave earlier as you would have to change trains from Tanah Merah Station. Same applies to the airport shuttle van; it makes numerous stops, so there’s a chance you can be late for your flight. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. Remember to buy the EZ-Link card and make all your rides discounted, whether you take the taxi, train or the shuttle.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosks, Car Rentals, Free Wi-Fi and much more, Changi International Airport in Singapore is undoubtedly one of the finest airports of Asia. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. You can also indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops. For entertainment, there are free, 24*7 movie halls, entertainment decks, gardens, children’s playgrounds and much more.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
In a short span of time, Singapore has emerged as one of the most prosperous countries in the world. It is among the 20 smallest countries in the world, with a land area of only 682.7 square kilometers. Home to hundreds of natural wonders and architectural wonders, it is also among the most loved destinations in the globe. The country experiences a fairly consistent weather throughout the year. People who wish to avoid summer heat can visit between months of December and April. During this time, the temperature hovers between 24 to 30 degree Celsius and is best for sightseeing. It is the best time to visit Singapore.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
The beautiful island country of Sri Lanka welcomes guests from across the globe in its only international airport known as Bandaranaike International Airport. The airport is located at a distance of about 35 km from the unofficial capital city of Colombo. Tourists who have hotel reservations, can avail a free pick up from the airport. If not, taxis, minibuses and express buses are easily available outside the airport. Minibuses and taxis are available for those who have late arrivals at the airport. Those willing to save some money, express buses are the most suggested transportation option.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. A large number of international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, Children’s Care Rooms, travel desk, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs are also available at the airport to provide easy money access to all the commuters. For some guilt free shopping, there are a number of duty free shops available inside the airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Commonly referred to as the Teardrop of India or the Pearl of Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is among the most loved tourist destinations in Asia. With tea plantations across the nation, It is one of the largest tea producers and exporters in the world. For tea lovers, Ceylon Tea Museum in Kandy is a must visit. Colombo is among the most loved destinations in the country. From the months of March to May, the city remains hot and is not the ideal time to visit. The winter season and northeast monsoon starts from November and continues till February. It is considered to be the best time to visit Colombo.
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA