Singapore to Dhaka FlightsBook Singapore to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Dhaka. On flights from SIN - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Singapore for Dhaka?The earliest flight for Dhaka departs at 04:15 from Singapore and reaches Dhaka at 06:30.
- To reach Dhaka late at night, when does the last flight from Singapore departs?To reach Dhaka late at night, the last flight from Singapore departs at 21:15 and arrives Dhaka airport at 23:30. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Singapore to Dhaka by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Singapore to Dhaka is approximately 2885 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Singapore Airport to Dhaka Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Singapore to Dhaka.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Dhaka from Singapore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Singapore to Dhaka, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Dhaka easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Singapore to Dhaka?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Singapore to Dhaka with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Singapore to Dhaka flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Dhaka flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Singapore to Dhaka flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Singapore to Dhaka flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Singapore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Singapore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Singapore to Dhaka)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Singapore to Dhaka flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Taxis are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Singapore. So, to reach Changi International Airport (SIN) comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a taxi or the super-fast MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. Taking the train to the airport could be a little inconvenient as you would have to change to the eastbound one from Tanah Merah Station. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the Airport Shuttle Van which runs from all major stoppages in the city centre. Taking the shuttle is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. We would recommend you to buy the EZ-Link card which makes all your rides (train, taxi, shuttle and bus) discounted.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
With three terminals, Changi International Airport in Singapore, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost. There are many ways to keep yourself entertained - there are free movie theatres, gaming decks, a children’s playground and also, a sunflower garden, a cactus garden and a butterfly garden. Basic services like ATMs, free Wi-Fi, Car Rentals, Duty Free Shopping and Currency Exchange are available at all terminals.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore, officially the republic of Singapore, consist of one main island along with 62 other islets. Some of the main places to visit in this beautiful country includes Universal Studios, Sentosa Island, Little India, Chinatown and Kusu Island. In a very short span of time, the country has carved a niche in the global tourism map. The weather in Singapore is quite consistent year round, with heat and humidity throughout the year. Best time to visit Singapore starts from December and ends in April. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit Singapore during this time of the year.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is one of the finest and largest airports in Bangladesh. There are awesome ways to reach Dhaka Airport like hiring a black, white or yellow coloured taxi. Taxis are a great way to travel to the airport but do bargain with the drivers for getting the best deal. Also, Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is near to Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. So, one can easily opt for a train to reach the Dhaka airport. The next way to reach the airport in Dhaka is auto rickshaw or you can even board a bus from Gulistan Bus Station.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 amazing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport dedicated to both international and domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s ground floor is for arrivals while the departures hall is on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has services that are too good to be true. For example Baggage services, great assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, cosy prayer room, customs counter, many currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, several duty-free shops, great restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Mind blowing information for economy travellers! Want to shower at the airport? Buy a pass at the 2 airport lounges available at the airport.
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA