Singapore to Goa FlightsBook Singapore to Goa flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Goa. On flights from SIN - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Goa Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Singapore and Goa in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Singapore to Goa is 3644 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Singapore-Goa flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Singapore-Goa route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Singapore to Goa route each day?7 flights fly on Singapore to Goa route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Singapore to Goa?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Singapore to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Singapore to Goa flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Goa flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Singapore to Goa?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Singapore to Goa flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Singapore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Singapore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Singapore to Goa flight. Please help!It is possible to change Singapore to Goa travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
The three best ways to reach Singapore’s Changi International Airport from the city centre are by taxis, the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train, and by the Airport Shuttle Van. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The Airport Shuttle and the train are the most inexpensive mode of transportation. To catch the train, you have to transfer to the eastbound train at Tanah Merah station. Taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport, and they charge you as per the meter, so it is not hassling either. Make sure you buy an EZ-Link card as soon as you arrive in the city, because it makes all trips within the city much more reasonable. You can use the card on trains, buses as well as taxis.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Catering to passengers with three terminals, T1, T2 and T3, Changi International Airport in Singapore (IATA: SIN) home to the most extravagant facilities, including ATMs, Currency Exchange Desks and Car Rentals. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Passengers can also avail free Wi-Fi for zero cost. It is also the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Here, you wouldn’t have to worry about the lack of entertainment options, as the airport has a 24*7 complimentary movie theater, an entertainment deck for gaming enthusiasts and even, a butterfly garden. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore, consisting of one main island and 62 other islets, is among the most beautiful countries in the world. Some of the main places to visit in this beautiful country are Sentosa Island, Little India, Universal Studios, Chinatown and Kusu Island. Singaporean economy is mainly driven by tourism in the country. The best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. During this time of the year, thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this destination and indulge in sightseeing and other activities. Seasonal markets can also be found during this time of the year.
How to Travel to Goa Airport
The three best ways to reach Goa International Airport (Dabolim Airport) from the city are by taxis, public buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The state-owned bus is cheap but not always reliable in timing, so you must leave earlier to reach the airport on time. The bus plies from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao every half hour. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. They are available at all times, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport. Remember, there is no Ola or Uber service in Goa yet.
Facilities At Goa Airport
Goa International Airport (GOI) or Dabolim Airport has 2 Terminals, one terminal operating with international flights and another operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Currency Exchange is available both landside and airside in the International Arrivals Area and only landside in the Domestic Departures Area. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time To Visit Goa
Goa, also known as the ‘Party Capital of India,’ is one of the most visited destinations in India. From great places to party, delicious Goan cuisine to sandy beaches, lush green forests, and beautiful palm trees, Goa is paradise for everyone. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Goa. November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. Monsoon hits the party capital of India during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Goa is somewhere 20-22°C.
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com