Singapore to Jaipur FlightsBook Singapore to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Jaipur. On flights from SIN - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Singapore and Jaipur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Singapore to Jaipur is 4131 km. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Singapore-Jaipur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Singapore-Jaipur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Singapore to Jaipur route each day?6 flights fly on Singapore to Jaipur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Singapore to Jaipur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Singapore to Jaipur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Singapore to Jaipur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Jaipur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Singapore to Jaipur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Singapore to Jaipur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Singapore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Singapore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Singapore to Jaipur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Singapore to Jaipur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
The three best ways to reach Singapore’s Changi International Airport from the city centre are by taxis, the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train, and by the Airport Shuttle Van. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The Airport Shuttle and the train are the most inexpensive mode of transportation. To catch the train, you have to transfer to the eastbound train at Tanah Merah station. Taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport, and they charge you as per the meter, so it is not hassling either. Make sure you buy an EZ-Link card as soon as you arrive in the city, because it makes all trips within the city much more reasonable. You can use the card on trains, buses as well as taxis.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Singapore Changi Airport is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area. You can catch the latest blockbusters for free at our 24-hour movie theatres. You can also indulge in video games at the Entertainment Deck. Wi-Fi is available free of cost to everyone, but if you want more speed, you can upgrade at a minimum cost.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore, consisting of one main island and 62 other islets, is among the most beautiful countries in the world. Some of the main places to visit in this beautiful country are Sentosa Island, Little India, Universal Studios, Chinatown and Kusu Island. Singaporean economy is mainly driven by tourism in the country. The best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. During this time of the year, thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this destination and indulge in sightseeing and other activities. Seasonal markets can also be found during this time of the year.
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Jaipur. This airport is ranked as the 11th busiest airport in the country on the basis of daily scheduled flight operations. It encompasses one terminal, which operates both domestic and international flights. Located near a suburb called Sanganer, this airport is approximately 15 minutes driving distance from the city centre. Wide network of public transport make the airport easily accessible from every part of the city. Private car rentals, radio taxis and cabs provide easy transportation from the airport to the Jaipur city.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport provides a number of options for passengers to engage in. The entry gate to the airport is beautifully decorated with Dholpur stones and Rajasthani paintings that symbolises Indian culture and traditions. There are a number of retail stores that sell souvenirs, apparels and much more. High-end cafes and restaurants are the best place to relax and savour some mouth-watering delicacies. Some of the common services that are available at this airport for the convenience of travellers are Wi-Fi, ATMs, cash machines, currency exchange, information desk, showers, lockers, child care rooms, lost and found property, and entertainment TV.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Often referred as the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is undoubtedly the largest city of Rajasthan. From colourful bazaars, grand palaces, to delicious Rajasthani cuisine, Jaipur is loaded with attractive things. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Jaipur. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Jaipur. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 44°C - 45°C. One should avoid a trip to Jaipur during these months. Monsoon hits the pink city during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Jaipur is somewhere 4°C.
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org