Singapore to Jammu FlightsBook Singapore to Jammu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Jammu. On flights from SIN - IXJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Jammu Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Singapore to Jammu through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Singapore and Jammu is 4626 km. There are about 6 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Singapore to Jammu flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Singapore to Jammu flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many flights fly to this destination from Singapore everyday?To reach Jammu, there are 6 flights that fly to this destination from Singapore everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Singapore?To reach Jammu, there are 6 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Singapore. The price ranges from Singapore to Jammu. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Singapore to Jammu through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Singapore to Jammu. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Jammu flights?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Jammu flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Jammu airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Jammu flights?For Singapore to Jammu flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Singapore?If you are flying from Singapore, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Singapore to Jammu flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Singapore to Jammu flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Changi Airport (SIN), situated at the eastern end of Singapore, is one of the biggest and busiest airports of Asia. Taking a taxi is the fastest and most comfortable mode of transportation between the airport and any venue inside the city. All taxis in Singapore run on meter so the prices would be fixed and there would be no need of bargaining. There is also the option of travelling by the Changi Airport Shuttle, which is a convenient yet inexpensive way of traveling from and to the airport. These shuttles are, basically, shared vans that stops at most hotels in city centre. You can take the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train to city center is that it helps you save cost, but it is also hassling as you have to change lines. To make your rides cheap, you can buy an EZ-Link card, which provides discount on not just public transports, but also private taxis and cabs.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Singapore Changi Airport is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area. You can catch the latest blockbusters for free at our 24-hour movie theatres. You can also indulge in video games at the Entertainment Deck. Wi-Fi is available free of cost to everyone, but if you want more speed, you can upgrade at a minimum cost.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Home to immense natural beauty and modern day wonders, Singapore witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. The national language of this mesmerising island country is Malay. The other languages spoken in this country are English, Tamil and Chinese. Though tourists visit this country throughout the year, the best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. Those who want to indulge in outdoor activities and sightseeing, this is indeed the best time of the year. Some of the most celebrated festival of the year including Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year that takes place in January or February.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, all known as Satwari Airport, is a civil airport in Jammu. It is located at a distance of approximately 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. The airport is well-connected to cities like New Delhi, Srinagar and Leh. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Reaching the airport is not a task as it is well-connected to all other parts of the city through public transport. The central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport. Frequent bus services are available to connect the airport from other parts of the city. The nearest rail junction is known as Jammu Tawi and is located at a distance of 06 km from the airport. Both prepaid and postpaid taxis are available to communicate from the city to the airport and vice versa.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, also known as Satwari Airport, is located at a distance of about 14 km from the indo-pak border. To cater to the increasing demand of tourists, this domestic airport has been equipped with all modern day facilities. At the departure, the airport has a duty-free shop for those who would like to indulge in shopping. Also, there are a few restaurants in the departure areas where commuters can eat and spend some leisure time. Ample car parking space further adds to the convenience of the travellers. It is located within walking distance of the passenger terminal. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are luggage trolleys, wheelchair assistance, tourist information counter and ATMs.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Known as ‘The City of Temples’, Jammu City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is one of the few cities in India that experiences moderate climate all through the year. While summer days can be quite hot, evenings are still quite pleasurable. During this season, however, the city sees very few tourists and even the airfares are cheaper. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Jammu would be between late September and March, when the temperatures remain between 10 and 15 degree celsius, dropping even to 3 degree celsius in the peak months of winter.
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org