Singapore to Kolkata FlightsBook Singapore to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7899. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Kolkata. On flights from SIN - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore to Kolkata Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||6|
|Aerial Distance||2898 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Air New Zealand, Silkair, Air India, IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E42, ₹7899|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E42, ₹7899|
|Minimum Flight Duration||04 Hours & 15 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Singapore||IndiGo 42, Departs at 02:45|
|First Flight Arrives at Kolkata||IndiGo 42, Arrives at 04:30|
|Last Flight Departs from Singapore||Virgin Australia 5708, Departs at 19:45|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kolkata||Virgin Australia 5708, Arrives at 20:30|
Singapore Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Singapore departs for Kolkata?The first flight from Singapore to Kolkata is at 02:45. The flight arrives at the destination at 04:30.
- When is the last flight from Singapore to Kolkata?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Singapore - Kolkata route. The last flight leaves at 19:45 and arrives in Kolkata at 20:30.
- To travel from Singapore to Kolkata through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Singapore and Kolkata is 2898 km. There are about 6 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Singapore to Kolkata flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Singapore to Kolkata air journey is 04 Hours & 15 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Singapore and Kolkata.
- On a Singapore to Kolkata flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Singapore to Kolkata flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many flights fly to this destination from Singapore everyday?To reach Kolkata, there are 6 flights that fly to this destination from Singapore everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Singapore to Kolkata, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Singapore to Kolkata in the next 30 days, ₹7899 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 6 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kolkata, which airlines fly to this destination from Singapore?To reach Kolkata, there are 6 airlines that have flights to this destination from Singapore. Singapore to Kolkata route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Singapore?To reach Kolkata, there are 6 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Singapore. The price ranges from Singapore to Kolkata. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Singapore to Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from Singapore to Kolkata for today is ₹7899. Kolkata is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Singapore to Kolkata through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Singapore to Kolkata. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Kolkata flights?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Kolkata flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kolkata airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Kolkata flights?For Singapore to Kolkata flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Singapore?If you are flying from Singapore, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Singapore to Kolkata flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Singapore to Kolkata flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Singapore to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Singapore - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Singapore to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Singapore Airport, also called Changi International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a taxi (which runs on a meter), opt for the super-speed MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train, or travel by the Airport Shuttle (a multi-seater van). Taking the train or the Airport Shuttle will be cheaper than taking a taxi. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the MRT train, then you can board the eastbound train at Tanah Merah station. Taxis are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Whether you choose to travel by train, taxi or the Airport Shuttle, make a note to buy the EZ-Link card, as it discounts all your rides to and from anywhere in the city.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Changi Airport in Singapore is more than an airport, rather a destination in itself. It is gigantic in size and caters to passengers with 3 terminals, namely T1, T2, and T3. All three are connected with ground-level buses, but you can also opt to walk. Unlimited Wi-Fi is provided, free of cost; if you want a more faster connection, you have to pay for it. There are movie theatres in T2 and T3, where movies are run 24*7 and free for everyone. If you have a long layover, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest. Economy class travellers can relax in one of the several airport lounges. ATMs are also available both airside and landside at all the terminals. Currency Exchange facility is available at all time, with two locations each in the airside and landside areas of all four terminals.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore, with some of the world-class attractions, tops the list of the favourite holiday destinations in Asia. Other than a picture-perfect skyline and a bustling city centre, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising island country. The country witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round, however the best time to visit Singapore is between the months of December and April. The weather during this time of the year remains soothing and suitable for outdoor excursions. Travellers visiting during the winter months, can also take part in Chinese New Year, which is celebrated with great energy level and zeal.
Top Routes from Singapore
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kolkata. You can travel by a bus to save money. Board a bus from VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Or you can even board a yellow taxi for travelling to the airport. If you want to travel by a taxi, hire a yellow one or there are Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. There are 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For a nominal charge, there is a wireless internet available at the airport. Also, in case of any left items, it will be kept securely up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 you can book it at the Arrivals and Departures areas of Kolkata Airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information or details please contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Singapore to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Jan₹8921
- Singapore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8921
- 28 Jan₹8921
- Singapore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8921
- 30 JanIndiGo
- 31 Jan₹11562
- Singapore to Kolkata by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 11562
- 01 Feb₹15571
- Singapore to Kolkata by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 15571
- 04 Feb₹10512
- Singapore to Kolkata by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 10512
- 07 FebIndiGo
- 09 Feb₹8721
- Singapore to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8721
- 20 Feb₹8620
- Singapore to Kolkata by Air Asia Airline from INR 8620
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Top Routes To Kolkata
Top Routes From Singapore
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan