Singapore to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3013. Approximately 154 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from SIN - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Singapore departs for Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur is at 06:00. The flight arrives at the destination at 06:55.
- When is the last flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Singapore - Kuala Lumpur route. The last flight leaves at 23:00 and arrives in Kuala Lumpur at 23:55.
- To travel from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur is 317 km. There are about 154 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur air journey is 00 Hours & 55 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- On a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly to this destination from Singapore everyday?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 154 flights that fly to this destination from Singapore everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, ₹3013 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 154 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, which airlines fly to this destination from Singapore?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 26 airlines that have flights to this destination from Singapore. Singapore to Kuala Lumpur route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Singapore?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 154 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Singapore. The price ranges from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur today?The cheapest fare from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹3013. Kuala Lumpur is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flights?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kuala Lumpur airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flights?For Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Singapore?If you are flying from Singapore, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Singapore to Kuala Lumpur flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Singapore - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
Changi Airport (SIN), situated at the eastern end of Singapore, is one of the biggest and busiest airports of Asia. Taking a taxi is the fastest and most comfortable mode of transportation between the airport and any venue inside the city. All taxis in Singapore run on meter so the prices would be fixed and there would be no need of bargaining. There is also the option of travelling by the Changi Airport Shuttle, which is a convenient yet inexpensive way of traveling from and to the airport. These shuttles are, basically, shared vans that stops at most hotels in city centre. You can take the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train to city center is that it helps you save cost, but it is also hassling as you have to change lines. To make your rides cheap, you can buy an EZ-Link card, which provides discount on not just public transports, but also private taxis and cabs.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Catering to passengers with three terminals, T1, T2 and T3, Changi International Airport in Singapore (IATA: SIN) home to the most extravagant facilities, including ATMs, Currency Exchange Desks and Car Rentals. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Passengers can also avail free Wi-Fi for zero cost. It is also the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Here, you wouldn’t have to worry about the lack of entertainment options, as the airport has a 24*7 complimentary movie theater, an entertainment deck for gaming enthusiasts and even, a butterfly garden. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Home to immense natural beauty and modern day wonders, Singapore witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. The national language of this mesmerising island country is Malay. The other languages spoken in this country are English, Tamil and Chinese. Though tourists visit this country throughout the year, the best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. Those who want to indulge in outdoor activities and sightseeing, this is indeed the best time of the year. Some of the most celebrated festival of the year including Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year that takes place in January or February.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is the main airport of the city of Kuala Lumpur, where international as well as domestic flights operate. There are multiple ways to get from Kuala Lumpur to the airport (and vice versa). The quickest way is the KLIA Express; this train takes merely 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur central train station (KL Sentral) to the airport. These trains depart every 15 minutes during the day. Another option is the taxi. It is usually also the most comfortable means of getting from the city center to the airport, as taxis are available at every hour of the day or night. The cheapest way to travel between Kuala Lumpur city center is to board one of coaches that depart from KL Sentral.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, located in the capital city of Malaysia, has 2 Terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, Currency Exchange kiosks, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping at the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Menara Medical Group, which is located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal. If you want to buy medicines, there’s a pharmacy - Pusrawi Health Pro Shoppe available. Free Wi-Fi is available to one and all. You can also avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Becoming one of the most sought-after tourist destinations, Kuala Lumpur is beautiful and highly attractive. In literal sense, Kuala means ‘Muddy’ and Lumpur means ‘a junction between two rivers’ in Malay. The city received this name because it is at the junction of Gombak River and Klang River. The city is rich with culture, architectural marvels and great history. If one wishes to plan a vacation to explore this city, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be throughout the year. Many months are hot and humid with periodic rain making them pleasant while other months are dry (December to February and May to August). The temperature varies between 33 degree Celsius and 21 degree Celsius.
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Aug₹3013
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 3013
- 24 Aug₹3674
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Jetstar Asia Airline from INR 3674
- 27 AugTiger Airways
- 28 Aug₹3137
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 3137
- 30 Aug₹3131
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 3131
- 31 Aug₹4057
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 4057
- 01 Sep₹3151
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 3151
- 05 Sep₹3093
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Jetstar Asia Airline from INR 3093
- 06 Sep₹3233
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 3233
- 10 Sep₹3640
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Jetstar Asia Airline from INR 3640
- 14 Sep₹4056
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 4056
- 15 Sep₹3769
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 3769
- 21 Sep₹4057
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 4057
- 22 Sep₹3560
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 3560
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available