Singapore to Lucknow FlightsBook Singapore to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9297. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Lucknow. On flights from SIN - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Singapore to Lucknow?The first flight from Singapore leaves at 16:05 from Singapore Airport and arrives Lucknow Airport at 18:35.
- When is the last flight from Singapore to reach Lucknow scheduled?The last flight from Singapore leaves at 16:05 from Singapore Airport and arrives Lucknow Airport at 18:35.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Singapore and Lucknow in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Singapore to Lucknow is 3751 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Singapore to Lucknow take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Singapore to Lucknow take approximately 05 Hours & 00 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Singapore and Lucknow. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Singapore-Lucknow flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Singapore-Lucknow route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Singapore to Lucknow route each day?3 flights fly on Singapore to Lucknow route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Singapore to Lucknow in the next 30 days?₹9297 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Singapore to Lucknow in next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Singapore to Lucknow route weekly?3 flights fly on Singapore to Lucknow route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Singapore to Lucknow departs at 16:05 and arrives Lucknow at 18:35.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Singapore to Lucknow for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Singapore to Lucknow for today is ₹9297. So wait no more and fly to Lucknow airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Singapore to Lucknow?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Singapore to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Singapore to Lucknow flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Lucknow flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Singapore to Lucknow?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Singapore to Lucknow flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Singapore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Singapore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Singapore to Lucknow flight. Please help!It is possible to change Singapore to Lucknow travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Singapore to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Singapore - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Singapore to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
The three best ways to reach Singapore’s Changi International Airport from the city centre are by taxis, the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train, and by the Airport Shuttle Van. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The Airport Shuttle and the train are the most inexpensive mode of transportation. To catch the train, you have to transfer to the eastbound train at Tanah Merah station. Taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport, and they charge you as per the meter, so it is not hassling either. Make sure you buy an EZ-Link card as soon as you arrive in the city, because it makes all trips within the city much more reasonable. You can use the card on trains, buses as well as taxis.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Serving the city with international flights to and from all over the world, Changi International Airport in Singapore provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs, Currency Exchange, free Wi-Fi, Prepaid taxi counters and Car Rentals can be found in the Arrivals Zone of all the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers. You can also enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention at Raffles Medical Group, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use. You’ll never get bored at the airport as it houses a variety of entertainment options, such as free Movie Theatres (24*7), gaming decks, gardens and children’s playgrounds.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore, consisting of one main island and 62 other islets, is among the most beautiful countries in the world. Some of the main places to visit in this beautiful country are Sentosa Island, Little India, Universal Studios, Chinatown and Kusu Island. Singaporean economy is mainly driven by tourism in the country. The best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. During this time of the year, thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this destination and indulge in sightseeing and other activities. Seasonal markets can also be found during this time of the year.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
The three best ways to reach Lucknow International Airport from the city are by taxis, UPSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The UPSRTC bus (24B) is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can catch the bus at Charbagh Bus Station. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one international (T1) and one domestic (T2). Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international terminal of the airport, available at both departure and arrival zones.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most wonderful and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 4-5 months in the city are superbly pleasant and really cold. The temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C and is a perfect time to visit famous national parks, museums, and monuments of Lucknow. Also, pack clothes that will protect from the cold when travelling to Lucknow as the temperature drops down. The temperature in the city during hot season is between somewhere 32°C and 40°C. 'City of Tehzeeb' remains in between 25°C and 35°C during the rainy season. Between 8°C-18°C, Lucknow experiences winters.
Singapore to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 SepTiger Airways
- 26 Sep₹12360
- Singapore to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 12360
- 04 Oct₹11605
- Singapore to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 11605
- 16 Oct₹10318
- Singapore to Lucknow by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 10318
- 20 Oct₹11447
- Singapore to Lucknow by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 11447
- 25 Oct₹10879
- Singapore to Lucknow by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 10879
- 26 Oct₹13402
- Singapore to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 13402
- 27 Oct₹10291
- Singapore to Lucknow by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 10291
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org