Singapore to Patna FlightsBook Singapore to Patna flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹15871. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Patna. On flights from SIN - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Patna Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Singapore and Patna in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Singapore to Patna is 3367 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Singapore and Patna?The cabin baggage limit on Singapore to Patna flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Singapore to Patna, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Singapore to Patna route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Singapore to Patna in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹15871 would be the lowest airfare for a Singapore to Patna flight, in the next 30 days. There are 6 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Singapore to Patna, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Singapore to Patna route. The prices of these flights vary from Singapore to Patna. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Singapore to Patna for today?The cheapest fare from Singapore to Patna for today is ₹15871. The fare usually varies between Singapore and Patna.
- How to book tickets online from Singapore to Patna?Book tickets from Singapore to Patna via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Patna flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Patna flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Patna flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Singapore to Patna flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Singapore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Singapore is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Singapore to Patna flight?To change the travelling date for Singapore to Patna flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Singapore to Patna Flight Fares
|Singapore - Patna Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Singapore to Patna Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
Changi International Airport (SIN) in Singapore is one of the busiest airports of Asia. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi. By taxi, the total distance would be completed in just 20-25 minutes; but it would cost you more than public transportation. If you want to save on your trip, you can travel by the Airport Shuttle Van or by the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. The Shuttle stops at many important landmarks in the city centre, so it is both a cheap as well as a convenient option. If you wish to take the train, you should keep more time in hand as you would have to change lines during the ride. Also, it is important to remember to buy an EZ-Link card, which reduces the cost of all your rides, whether you take the Shuttle, the train or the taxi.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Serving the city with international flights to and from all over the world, Changi International Airport in Singapore provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs, Currency Exchange, free Wi-Fi, Prepaid taxi counters and Car Rentals can be found in the Arrivals Zone of all the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers. You can also enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention at Raffles Medical Group, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use. You’ll never get bored at the airport as it houses a variety of entertainment options, such as free Movie Theatres (24*7), gaming decks, gardens and children’s playgrounds.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore serves as an ideal holiday destination for all irrespective of age differences and interests. Every year thousands of tourists from across the world visit this island country to witness it natural beauty and get an insight into its cultural heritage. Those planning a trip to this mesmerising island nation, can plan to visit during the winter months that start from December till April. Temperature during this time`of the year hovers between 24 and 30 degree Celsius and is the best time to visit Singapore. A number of festivals are also celebrated during this time duration
How To Travel To Patna Airport
The Patna Airport, also known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport is the main airport for the state of Bihar. In accordance to the statistics, it is considered as the 22nd busiest airport of India. The central point of the city known as the Patna City Chowk and its distance from the Patna airport is 21 km. This distance can be covered by a car in 25 minutes. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. Mithapur has the nearest bus stand from the airport. You can board a state bus from this point. Also, there is a railway station which is 5 km from the airport and joins all major heads. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport is the busiest airport serving Bihar. Catering to number of passengers each day, it has all basic facilities to keep their journey smooth and comfortable. To serve your hunger pangs, the airport has various snack bars. There are luggage trolleys available for ease and comfort. In case a person loses their luggage, there is also a lost and found counter. For shopping, you can visit various shops across the airport selling all essentials. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. Keeping the basics in mind, the airport has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc.
Best Time To Visit Patna
Patna is the most gorgeous city of Bihar. This city is home to many amazing architectural wonders. The best places to visit the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. One can explore the city all year long, but the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. During the summer seasons, the temperature is between like 28°C to 41°C. For the winter season, Patna’s temperature is somewhere 12°C to 32°C. Visit Patna during monsoons (July, August, and September) as the city experiences a good amount of rainfall.
Singapore to Patna Flight Fare Calendar
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com