Singapore to Srinagar FlightsBook Singapore to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Srinagar. On flights from SIN - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- How far is Singapore to Srinagar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Singapore to Srinagar is approximately 4733 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Singapore Airport to Srinagar Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Singapore to Srinagar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Srinagar from Singapore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Singapore to Srinagar, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Srinagar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Singapore to Srinagar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Singapore to Srinagar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Singapore to Srinagar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Srinagar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Singapore to Srinagar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Singapore to Srinagar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Singapore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Singapore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Singapore to Srinagar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Singapore to Srinagar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
Taxis are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Singapore. So, to reach Changi International Airport (SIN) comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a taxi or the super-fast MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. Taking the train to the airport could be a little inconvenient as you would have to change to the eastbound one from Tanah Merah Station. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the Airport Shuttle Van which runs from all major stoppages in the city centre. Taking the shuttle is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. We would recommend you to buy the EZ-Link card which makes all your rides (train, taxi, shuttle and bus) discounted.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Not just an airport, but a destination in itself, Singapore’s Changi Airport provides every possible service to passengers. From free Wi-Fi and Car Rentals to ATMs, Currency Exchange, Premium Lounges and Baby Care Facilities. For passengers with long layovers, there are many options; they could either rest for a few hours at one of the transit hotels available at all the terminals or they could keep themselves by watching a film or many for free at the 24*7 theater or play unlimited video games at the Entertainment Deck. They could also visit the Sunflower Garden or the Butterfly Garden. For any query or complaint, Service Desks are located at all the terminals. Smoking Areas and Spa/Salon Services are also available to discerning travellers.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore, officially the republic of Singapore, consist of one main island along with 62 other islets. Some of the main places to visit in this beautiful country includes Universal Studios, Sentosa Island, Little India, Chinatown and Kusu Island. In a very short span of time, the country has carved a niche in the global tourism map. The weather in Singapore is quite consistent year round, with heat and humidity throughout the year. Best time to visit Singapore starts from December and ends in April. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit Singapore during this time of the year.
How to Travel Srinagar Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Srinagar. So, to reach Srinagar International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist/private taxi or an auto rickshaw. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus operated by JKSRTC which runs from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Uber and Ola cab services do not operate in this region.
Facilities At Srinagar Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Sheikh ul Alam Airport in Srinagar, provides amazing services. Passengers get free trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Wi-Fi is given free of cost to passengers for the first 30 minutes and then at a nominal charge. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case ofan emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
Home to the world-famous Dal Lake, Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu & Kashmir experiences mild summers and freezing winters. The best time to visit Srinagar is during the summer months, i.e. between April and October. By April, snow begins to melt in the lower regions and the weather during these months is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. If you go in the winter months, i.e, between November and March, remember to pack your warmest woollens as temperatures can drop down to 0 degree celsius in the peak months of winter. It is the ideal season to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and other sports
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com