Singapore to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9564. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Singapore and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from SIN - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Singapore Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Singapore departs for Vishakhapatnam?The first flight from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam is at 20:45. The flight arrives at the destination at 22:20.
- When is the last flight from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Singapore - Vishakhapatnam route. The last flight leaves at 20:45 and arrives in Vishakhapatnam at 22:20.
- To travel from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Singapore and Vishakhapatnam is 2899 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Singapore to Vishakhapatnam air journey is 04 Hours & 05 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Singapore and Vishakhapatnam.
- On a Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly to this destination from Singapore everyday?To reach Vishakhapatnam, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Singapore everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam in the next 30 days, ₹9564 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 3 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Vishakhapatnam, which airlines fly to this destination from Singapore?To reach Vishakhapatnam, there are 3 airlines that have flights to this destination from Singapore. Singapore to Vishakhapatnam route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Singapore?To reach Vishakhapatnam, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Singapore. The price ranges from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam today?The cheapest fare from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam for today is ₹9564. Vishakhapatnam is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Singapore to Vishakhapatnam. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flights?The check-in baggage limit for Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Vishakhapatnam airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flights?For Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Singapore?If you are flying from Singapore, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Singapore to Vishakhapatnam flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Singapore to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Singapore - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Singapore to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Changi Airport (SIN), situated at the eastern end of Singapore, is one of the biggest and busiest airports of Asia. Taking a taxi is the fastest and most comfortable mode of transportation between the airport and any venue inside the city. All taxis in Singapore run on meter so the prices would be fixed and there would be no need of bargaining. There is also the option of travelling by the Changi Airport Shuttle, which is a convenient yet inexpensive way of traveling from and to the airport. These shuttles are, basically, shared vans that stops at most hotels in city centre. You can take the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train to city center is that it helps you save cost, but it is also hassling as you have to change lines. To make your rides cheap, you can buy an EZ-Link card, which provides discount on not just public transports, but also private taxis and cabs.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Not just an airport, but a destination in itself, Singapore’s Changi Airport provides every possible service to passengers. From free Wi-Fi and Car Rentals to ATMs, Currency Exchange, Premium Lounges and Baby Care Facilities. For passengers with long layovers, there are many options; they could either rest for a few hours at one of the transit hotels available at all the terminals or they could keep themselves by watching a film or many for free at the 24*7 theater or play unlimited video games at the Entertainment Deck. They could also visit the Sunflower Garden or the Butterfly Garden. For any query or complaint, Service Desks are located at all the terminals. Smoking Areas and Spa/Salon Services are also available to discerning travellers.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Home to immense natural beauty and modern day wonders, Singapore witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. The national language of this mesmerising island country is Malay. The other languages spoken in this country are English, Tamil and Chinese. Though tourists visit this country throughout the year, the best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. Those who want to indulge in outdoor activities and sightseeing, this is indeed the best time of the year. Some of the most celebrated festival of the year including Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year that takes place in January or February.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport is located approx. 9 km away from Visakhapatnam City Centre. The Airport is situated adjacent to the National Highway 7 and is well connected with cabs, auto rickshaws and buses. APSRTC operates buses from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm everyday and the types of buses are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. Most 38-series buses run by APSRTC have a halt at the Airport Junction bus stop. Bus no. 10A departs from Visakhapatnam Airport to R K Beach via NAD, Gurudwara and stop at Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). To reach the airport, you can also hire a general taxi, an Uber or Ola Cab or an auto rickshaw from any part of the city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
With only one terminal serving both domestic and one international passengers, Visakhapatnam International Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With extended beaches and beautiful vivid blue seas, Visakhapatnam is true beauty. For anyone who loves sea, sand and the sun, this city is any day the perfect holiday option. Other than the beaches, the impressive sunsets and the stunning shorelines, Visakhapatnam is also home to many monuments, ancient temples, lofty hills and more. The city is blessed with three seasons, namely, winter, summer and monsoon. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Visakhapatnam would be in its winter months. This season starts from October and ends in March. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 30°C and a low of 15°C. For tourists, this time will be a relief from the summer heat. You can do sightseeing, visit temples and indulge in your favourite food.
Singapore to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct₹11445
- Singapore to Vishakhapatnam by Air Asia Airline from INR 11445
- 25 Oct₹11445
- Singapore to Vishakhapatnam by Air Asia Airline from INR 11445
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct₹11447
- Singapore to Vishakhapatnam by Air Asia Airline from INR 11447
- 01 NovAir Asia
- 02 Nov₹15777
- Singapore to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 15777
- 14 Nov₹10180
- Singapore to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 10180
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA