Srinagar to Amritsar FlightsBook Srinagar to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5991. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Amritsar. On flights from SXR - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Srinagar to Amritsar flight leave from Srinagar airport?The first flight from Srinagar departs at 14:50 from Srinagar Airport and reaches Amritsar Airport at 16:00.
- At what time does the last Srinagar to Amritsar flight depart from Srinagar airport?The last Srinagar to Amritsar flight departs at 14:50 from Srinagar Airport and reaches Amritsar Airport at 16:00.
- On a direct flight from Srinagar to Amritsar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Srinagar to Amritsar, the aerial distance covered is 272 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Srinagar to Amritsar flight?The journey time for a Srinagar to Amritsar flight on a direct flight is 01 Hours & 10 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Srinagar and Amritsar.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Srinagar to Amritsar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Srinagar to Amritsar everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Srinagar to Amritsar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Srinagar to Amritsar in the next 30 days?₹5991 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Srinagar to Amritsar in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Srinagar to Amritsar weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Srinagar to Amritsar weekly. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹5991.
- What is cheapest fare to Amritsar from Srinagar today?The cheapest fare from Srinagar to Amritsar is ₹5991. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Amritsar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Srinagar to Amritsar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Srinagar to Amritsar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Srinagar to Amritsar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Amritsar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Amritsar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Amritsar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Amritsar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Srinagar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Srinagar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Srinagar to Amritsar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Srinagar to Amritsar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Srinagar to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Srinagar - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Srinagar to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Srinagar. You can either hire a cab, opt for a JKSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board one from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and privately-owned) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Services like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Srinagar International Airport. Wi-Fi facility is available for a minimum charge after 30-minutes of free usage. Car rentals and currency exchange points are available in both the domestic as well as the international terminal of the airport. There are no duty-free shops available but there are a few stores where you can buy local goods to take back home as souvenirs. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. If you need any questions or complaints, you can speak with the authorities at the Information Counter.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Summer months, i.e, between April and October, Srinagar is at the peak of weather wonderfulness. It is when you can ride a ‘shikara’ or stay in a houseboat on the Dal Lake, or visit the Tulip Festival held in April. Summer is also the Best Time to Visit Srinagar for your honeymoon. Another great season to plan a trip to Srinagar would be winter, i.e, between November and March. Winters in the city is snowy and temperatures are extreme, so you have to be prepared for that. If you love to ski or sled or go snowboarding, this will be the ideal destination.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Celebrated by the title of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar airport is the major airplane terminal with a runway of 12,001 ft. Factually, It is ranked 27th in terms of passenger traffic in India. The central point of the city which is the Amritsar City is 11 km away from the airport. It takes around 30 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by a taxi. There are no buses or trains which can connect these two points- airport and the main city. But you can always choose to travel by an auto-rickshaw that takes around 20 minutes to cover the stretch. If none of these options suit you, board a private taxi from the terminal building to travel to and fro from the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Establishing a pleasant flying experience for passengers, Amritsar Airport has various facilities. For easy transport of bags, the airport has luggage trolleys. For having some relaxed time, there is also Wi-Fi that can be accessed for 30 minutes . Catering to basic comforts of the passengers, the airport comprises of a cyber cafe, money exchange service, ATMs, pharmacy counters, etc. There are number of eating joints for your hunger pangs that serve some great dishes. You will find duty free shops at the international terminal here. You can also shop for various items at the basic outlets available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Thronged by tourists every day, Amritsar is home to many religious centres and spiritual hubs. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the best places to visit in Amritsar. November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 49°C. Monsoons in Amritsar are amazing which falls during the months of July, August, September and October. Winter months in Amritsar are joyful as the temperature is -4°C during the nights.
Srinagar to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct₹5908
- Srinagar to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 5908
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct₹3112
- Srinagar to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3112
- 17 Oct₹3112
- Srinagar to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3112
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct₹2960
- Srinagar to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 2960
- 21 Oct
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct
- 24 Oct₹2930
- Srinagar to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 2930
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org