Srinagar to Bengaluru FlightsBook Srinagar to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4899. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Bengaluru. On flights from SXR - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar to Bengaluru Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||1|
|Aerial Distance||2364 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E478, ₹4899|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E478, ₹4899|
|Minimum Flight Duration||04 Hours & 45 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Srinagar||IndiGo 478, Departs at 14:45|
|First Flight Arrives at Bengaluru||IndiGo 478, Arrives at 19:30|
|Last Flight Departs from Srinagar||IndiGo 478, Departs at 14:45|
|Last Flight Arrives at Bengaluru||IndiGo 478, Arrives at 19:30|
Srinagar Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Srinagar to Bengaluru?The first flight from Srinagar to Bengaluru departs at 14:45 and arrives Bengaluru at 19:30.
- When is the last flight from Srinagar to Bengaluru?The last flight from Srinagar’s departs at 14:45 and arrives Bengaluru at 19:30.
- What will be the aerial distance between Srinagar and Bengaluru in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Srinagar to Bengaluru is 2364 km in a direct flight. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Srinagar to Bengaluru flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Srinagar to Bengaluru flight takes approximately 04 Hours & 45 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹4899. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Srinagar and Bengaluru?The cabin baggage limit on Srinagar to Bengaluru flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Srinagar to Bengaluru flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.1 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Srinagar to Bengaluru flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Srinagar to Bengaluru. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Srinagar to Bengaluru, how many flights fly on this route everyday?1 flights fly on Srinagar to Bengaluru route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Srinagar to Bengaluru in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹4899 would be the lowest airfare for a Srinagar to Bengaluru flight, in the next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Srinagar to Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly on this route?1 weekly flights fly on Srinagar to Bengaluru route. The prices of these flights vary from Srinagar to Bengaluru. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Srinagar to Bengaluru for today?The cheapest fare from Srinagar to Bengaluru for today is ₹4899. The fare usually varies between Srinagar and Bengaluru.
- How to book tickets online from Srinagar to Bengaluru?Book tickets from Srinagar to Bengaluru via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Bengaluru flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Bengaluru flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Bengaluru flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Srinagar to Bengaluru flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Srinagar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Srinagar is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Srinagar to Bengaluru flight?To change the travelling date for Srinagar to Bengaluru flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Srinagar to Bengaluru Flight Fares
|Srinagar - Bengaluru Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Srinagar to Bengaluru Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
The three best ways to reach Srinagar International Airport from the city are by taxis, JKSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The JKSRTC bus is cheap but unreliable in timings, so you must leave earlier to reach the airport on time. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATM’s, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Duty-free shops are not available at this airport, but there are many bookstores and souvenir shops. The elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost. For any query or complaint, you can visit the Information Counter at either of the two terminals.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
To escape the intolerable heat of summer, you can plan a trip to Srinagar, the capital of Jammu & Kashmir. The months between April and October is the Best Time to Visit Srinagar, as the weather remains cool, but not too much. There is hardly any rain in the city because its geographical location is such that it does not experience a typical monsoon season. Winters in Srinagar are extreme, the temperature dips way below 0 during the peak months. If you are visiting during this time, ensure that you are equipped with your warmest clothing. It is the perfect time to go skiing, sledding and snowboarding for adventure aficionados.
Top Routes from Srinagar
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
After Bengaluru and Mumbai, Kempegowda International Airport is recognised as the third busiest airport in India. It is also ranked as the ‘Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia’ in the year 2015 and 2017. Currently, the airport has only one terminal that caters to both domestic and international flights. Reaching the airport from the Bangalore city centre takes approximately 1 hour. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Passengers can also opt for Volvo buses that are owned and operated by BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation). These buses operate at a frequency of 15 minutes from 12 major points of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Spread across 4,000 acres of land, Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. To ensure a safe and comfortable experience to its travellers, a host of services and essential facilities are provided. Keeping in mind the senior citizens and persons with reduced mobility, airport also provides buggy service at the departure side and at the International security hold area. Left Luggage, Lost and Found and baggage wrapping facilities are also provided at the airport. For those who want to spend some leisure time between the flights can visit the high-end lounge areas within the airport. Availability of Day Hotel within the airport premises makes the travel experience even more comfortable for commuters.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore, the seventh largest city of the country, is flocked by hundreds of tourists and corporates all year round. Owing to immense gardens and parks, the city is referred to as the Garden City of the country. Other than historic significance and natural beauty, Bangalore is also famous for its eateries and pubs, which are located at every corner of the city. Situated at a height of 3000 feet above sea level, the city witnesses pleasant climate throughout the year. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year with utmost ease. However, the best time to visit Bangalore is in the months of September to March.
Top Routes to Bengaluru
Srinagar to Bengaluru Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Jan
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan₹12510
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by Airline from INR 12510
- 27 Jan₹12038
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 12038
- 28 Jan₹8824
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8824
- 30 Jan₹7579
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 7579
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb₹7566
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7566
- 03 Feb₹8304
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 8304
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb₹7329
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 7329
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹6822
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6822
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb₹6445
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 6445
- 12 Feb₹6445
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 6445
- 13 Feb₹5814
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 5814
- 14 Feb₹5814
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 5814
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb₹5800
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by Go Air Airline from INR 5800
- 20 Feb₹5290
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 5290
- 21 Feb₹5665
- Srinagar to Bengaluru by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5665
- 22 Feb
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Srinagar International Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Bengaluru
Top Routes From Srinagar
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan