Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6136. Approximately 70 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from SXR - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Srinagar and Bhubaneshwar in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar is 1883 km. Approximately 70 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Srinagar-Bhubaneshwar flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Srinagar-Bhubaneshwar route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar route each day?70 flights fly on Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days?₹6136 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar in next 30 days. There are 70 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar for today is ₹6136. So wait no more and fly to Bhubaneshwar airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Srinagar? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Srinagar, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar flight. Please help!It is possible to change Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares
|Srinagar - Bhubaneshwar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
The most economical way to reach Srinagar International Airport is to travel by JKSRTC, (Jammu & Kashmir Government’s official bus service). You can board a bus from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) in the city centre to get to the airport. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive but there are no other options in Srinagar cab-wise. Ola and Uber do not provide services in this area as of 2018.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATM’s, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Duty-free shops are not available at this airport, but there are many bookstores and souvenir shops. The elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost. For any query or complaint, you can visit the Information Counter at either of the two terminals.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Pleasantly cool weather during the months from April to October is the Best Time to Visit Srinagar, as it is the perfect time for sightseeing, ‘shikara’ riding and other outdoor activities. During these months, the temperature ranges between 12 and 25 degree celsius. In contrast, Srinagar winters are extreme, as the temperature drops down below 0 and the landscape is covered with snow. The Dal Lake remains frozen during the winter and therefore, shikara rides are closed off. You can go skiing or sledding in the snow, or just enjoy the snowfall with a cup of Kahwa, the delicious local beverage.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
The most economical way to reach Bhubaneswar’s Biju Patnaik International Airport is to travel by the bus. You can board bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A in the city centre to get to the airport. Most of these buses stop by Ashok Nagar Station, so you can board from there. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, free Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal, T1 (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, famous for its ancient temples and lush greenery, is among the most visited places of the country. The entire city was designed by famous German architect Otto Königsberger in the year 1948. Other than religious significance, the city is also known for its greenery and cleanliness. Some of the products this city widely known for are Ikat sarees, Pipli, cane furniture and Bidri-ware. Though the city witnesses huge influx of tourists throughout the year, the best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when the climate is pleasant and suitable for outdoor activities and sightseeing.
Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Oct₹12247
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 12247
- 26 Oct₹12025
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 12025
- 27 Oct₹11843
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 11843
- 28 Oct₹8903
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 8903
- 29 Oct₹8693
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 8693
- 30 OctAir India
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov₹8676
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8676
- 02 Nov₹9191
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 9191
- 03 Nov₹9502
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 9502
- 04 Nov
- 05 Nov
- 06 Nov
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov₹7969
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 7969
- 09 Nov₹8378
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Vistara Airline from INR 8378
- 10 Nov
- 11 Nov
- 12 Nov₹8241
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8241
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov₹8313
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8313
- 22 Nov₹8378
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Vistara Airline from INR 8378
- 24 Nov₹7728
- Srinagar to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 7728
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com