Srinagar to Bikaner FlightsBook Srinagar to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Bikaner. On flights from SXR - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Srinagar to Bikaner, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Srinagar to Bikaner, the aerial distance covered is 688 km. There are a total number of 6 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Srinagar to Bikaner flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Srinagar to Bikaner everyday?There are 6 flights that fly from Srinagar to Bikaner everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Srinagar to Bikaner, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Srinagar to Bikaner flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Srinagar to Bikaner flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Bikaner flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bikaner.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Bikaner flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Bikaner flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Srinagar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Srinagar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Srinagar to Bikaner flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Srinagar to Bikaner flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar Airport situated at an elevation of 5445 ft above sea level, Srinagar International Airport is 12.3 km away from the city centre. To reach the airport, you can simply hire a taxi from any part of the city. There is no Uber or Ola service in Srinagar, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Auto rickshaw is a convenient as well as an affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport. JKSRTC is the only bus line which takes you directly from the city centre to the airport. This bus service runs between TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) and Srinagar Airport making multiple stops on the way.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATM’s, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Duty-free shops are not available at this airport, but there are many bookstores and souvenir shops. The elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost. For any query or complaint, you can visit the Information Counter at either of the two terminals.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Home to Asia’s largest tulip garden, Srinagar in Jammu & Kashmir hosts the Tulip Festival during the first two weeks of April. Lucky for tourists, April to June is the best time to visit this beautiful city as the weather is cool and temperatures range between 12 degree celsius and 25 degree celsius. You can enjoy the blossoms by visiting the many gardens around the city. Srinagar starts to freeze starting October and continues till March when temperatures even drop to minus 10 degree celsius. You can go skiing, sledding, snowboarding and indulge in other adventure activities in and around Srinagar.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Founded during the late 15th century, Bikaner is a major tourist attraction situated in the north-western part of India. But unlike Jaipur and Jodhpur, the city experiences a lot less footfall per year because of extreme temperatures in the summer. The temperatures can soar up to 46 degree Celsius in the summers while it can drop below 0 during winters. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty would be during the months of October up to March when the temperatures are pleasant and travel through the region can be comfortable. The region experiences very light rainfall.
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA