Srinagar to Colombo FlightsBook Srinagar to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Colombo. On flights from SXR - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Colombo Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Srinagar to Colombo, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Srinagar to Colombo, the aerial distance covered is 3063 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Srinagar to Colombo flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Srinagar to Colombo everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Srinagar to Colombo everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Srinagar to Colombo, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Srinagar to Colombo flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Srinagar to Colombo flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Colombo flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Colombo.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Colombo flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Colombo flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Srinagar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Srinagar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Srinagar to Colombo flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Srinagar to Colombo flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Srinagar. You can either hire a cab, opt for a JKSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board one from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and privately-owned) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Services like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Srinagar International Airport. Wi-Fi facility is available for a minimum charge after 30-minutes of free usage. Car rentals and currency exchange points are available in both the domestic as well as the international terminal of the airport. There are no duty-free shops available but there are a few stores where you can buy local goods to take back home as souvenirs. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. If you need any questions or complaints, you can speak with the authorities at the Information Counter.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Summer months, i.e, between April and October, Srinagar is at the peak of weather wonderfulness. It is when you can ride a ‘shikara’ or stay in a houseboat on the Dal Lake, or visit the Tulip Festival held in April. Summer is also the Best Time to Visit Srinagar for your honeymoon. Another great season to plan a trip to Srinagar would be winter, i.e, between November and March. Winters in the city is snowy and temperatures are extreme, so you have to be prepared for that. If you love to ski or sled or go snowboarding, this will be the ideal destination.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka in no time has created a niche in the global tourism map. Thousands of tourists visit this kingdom to witness the scenic beauty this country boasts off. Bandaranaike International Airport serves as the gateway to reach Sri Lanka from different parts of the world. To commute from the airport to the main city, taxis, minibuses and express buses are easily available. Airport and Aviation Services supervise the Airport Taxi Service, which operates from the Arrival Lobby and has a fleet of around 600 vehicles. Express buses are also a suggested way to reach the city centre.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Scenic beaches, lush greenery, historic ruins, beautiful train rides and friendly locals make Sri Lanka simply irresistible. Bandaranaike International Airport serves as the gateway for all the international tourists planning to visit Sri Lanka. The airport is strategically located and encompasses all modern day facilities. Commuters willing to spend some leisure time, can visit the in-house lounges by paying the lounge fees. Lotus Lounge, located on the departure terminal, is among the most suitable options. Currency exchange facility is very beneficial for tourists coming from different parts of the world.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka, a small island nation, is located in the Indian Ocean. Owing to a unique shape and position to the south of India, it is popularly referred to as the ‘Teardrop of India’. The beautiful nation is most famous for its 16000 km coastline bestowed with tropical beaches. Besides beaches, the serene mountainous terrains, waterfalls, agricultural landscapes, tea plantations and rivers are also a major attraction. Tourists planning to visit Colombo can visit any time of the year as the weather remains pleasant throughout. The best time to visit Colombo is during winter months when the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for outdoor activities.
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA