Srinagar to Jaipur FlightsBook Srinagar to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5255. Approximately 60 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Jaipur. On flights from SXR - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Srinagar to Jaipur through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Srinagar and Jaipur is 802 km. There are about 60 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Srinagar to Jaipur flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Srinagar to Jaipur flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Jaipur, how many flights fly to this destination from Srinagar everyday?To reach Jaipur, there are 60 flights that fly to this destination from Srinagar everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Srinagar to Jaipur, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Srinagar to Jaipur in the next 30 days, ₹5255 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 60 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Jaipur, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Srinagar?To reach Jaipur, there are 60 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Srinagar. The price ranges from Srinagar to Jaipur. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Srinagar to Jaipur today?The cheapest fare from Srinagar to Jaipur for today is ₹5255. Jaipur is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Srinagar to Jaipur through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Srinagar to Jaipur. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Jaipur flights?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Jaipur flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Jaipur airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Jaipur flights?For Srinagar to Jaipur flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Srinagar?If you are flying from Srinagar, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Srinagar to Jaipur flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Srinagar to Jaipur flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Srinagar to Jaipur Flight Fares
|Srinagar - Jaipur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Srinagar to Jaipur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel Srinagar Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Srinagar International Airport from the city is via the JKSRTC bus (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). The airport is located about 12 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities At Srinagar Airport
Home to services such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosks, Car Rentals and much more, Srinagar International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those who cannot do without the internet, the airport provides 30-minute free use of its superfast Wi-Fi. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
Home to the world-famous Dal Lake, Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu & Kashmir experiences mild summers and freezing winters. The best time to visit Srinagar is during the summer months, i.e. between April and October. By April, snow begins to melt in the lower regions and the weather during these months is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. If you go in the winter months, i.e, between November and March, remember to pack your warmest woollens as temperatures can drop down to 0 degree celsius in the peak months of winter. It is the ideal season to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and other sports
How to Travel to Jaipur International Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the only international airport in the entire state of Rajasthan. It is among the most important airports of the country. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. It is soon going to have a second terminal too. The airport is located in a suburb called Sanganer at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. Buses are also available everywhere for the commute. Jaipur Metro Railway Station is a 25 minute drive distance from the airport. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available to reach the railway station.
Facilities At Jaipur Airport
The capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur is served by the Jaipur International Airport. The airport connects the major cities of Goa, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. Jaipur being a prominent tourist destination is flocked by plethora of tourists all year round. Jaipur International Airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure an hassle free travel experience to its guests. ATMs, travel desks, wheelchair assistance, child care rooms are some of the common facilities available here. Lounges at the airport is an added benefit to the travellers. Reaching the city from this airport is not a task as cabs are easily available.
Best Time To Visit Jaipur
Home to colourful bazaars, glittering jewels, delicious Rajasthani cuisine, and grand palaces, Jaipur is a must visit place in India. The best places to visit in Jaipur are Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal. The best time to visit Jaipur is from the months of October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) should be avoided in Jaipur as the temperature ranges from 44°C - 45°C. Jaipur experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature drops down to 4°C during the winter season.
Srinagar to Jaipur Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Aug₹5255
- Srinagar to Jaipur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5255
- 21 Aug₹5750
- Srinagar to Jaipur by Air India Airline from INR 5750
- 22 Aug₹4670
- Srinagar to Jaipur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4670
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug₹7001
- Srinagar to Jaipur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7001
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug₹5359
- Srinagar to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 5359
- 28 Aug₹5623
- Srinagar to Jaipur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5623
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug₹5056
- Srinagar to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 5056
- 01 Sep₹4384
- Srinagar to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 4384
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep₹4481
- Srinagar to Jaipur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4481
- 12 SepIndiGo
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
- 20 Sep
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : email@example.com