Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from SXR - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- How far is Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur is approximately 4422 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Srinagar Airport to Kuala Lumpur Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kuala Lumpur from Srinagar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kuala Lumpur easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Srinagar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Srinagar is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Srinagar to Kuala Lumpur flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
There are many ways to reach Srinagar International Airport like taking the JKSRTC, (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) which operates from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. There is no Ola or Uber service in Srinagar as of yet, so those are the only options. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Sheikh ul Alam Airport in Srinagar has two terminals, one international and one domestic. Services like free Wi-Fi (up to 30 minutes), fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. For other queries or complaints, you can go to the Information Counter, also available in both the terminals.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The capital of the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar has a subtropical climate. The city’s hilly topography and the surrounding Himalayan ranges ensure a moderate climate all through the year. Winters, i.e the months between November and March here are cold and snowy with temperatures dropping even below freezing point. Summers in the city have a moderate climate, with temperatures not rising above 30 degrees at any time. Therefore, the Best Time to Visit Srinagar is between April and October. Autumn (October) is a beautiful season to visit. There is no monsoon season in the city; there is hardly any rain at all.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. You can either hire a taxi (regular or premium), opt for the super-speed KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) Express train, or travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus. Taking the train or the Airport Shuttle will be cheaper than taking a taxi. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the Express train, then you can board it from KL Sentral Station; trains depart for the airport from the station every 15 minutes. You can also board from the bus from the KL Sentral Bus Station. Taxis are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Catering to passengers with two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2, Kuala Lumpur International Airport is home to the most extravagant facilities, including ATMs, Currency Exchange Desks and Car Rentals. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Passengers can also avail free Wi-Fi for zero cost. It is also the ideal place for duty free shopping. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Here, you wouldn’t have to worry about the lack of entertainment options, as the airport has a 24*7 complimentary movie theater, children’s playgrounds, spa, salons and more.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s culture, metropolitan vibes, amazing shopping experience and great food attracts a lot of tourists each year. The local markets and religious places of this city offer a peep into the local culture and lifestyle. It is located beautifully at the confluence of two rivers: Gombak River and Klang River. If you are planning a trip for leisure or business, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be anytime during the year. The city is a mix of dry, rainy and hot season. If you prefer dry months, visit the place from December to February or May to August. This time sees the maximum temperature of 33 degree Celsius and minimum of 21 degree Celsius.
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA