Srinagar to Mumbai FlightsBook Srinagar to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8868. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Mumbai. On flights from SXR - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Srinagar to Mumbai?The first flight from Srinagar to Mumbai departs at 11:50 and arrives Mumbai at 18:05.
- When is the last flight from Srinagar to Mumbai?The last flight from Srinagar’s departs at 15:50 and arrives Mumbai at 18:05.
- What will be the aerial distance between Srinagar and Mumbai in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Srinagar to Mumbai is 1686 km in a direct flight. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Srinagar to Mumbai flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Srinagar to Mumbai flight takes approximately 02 Hours & 50 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹8868. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Srinagar and Mumbai?The cabin baggage limit on Srinagar to Mumbai flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Srinagar to Mumbai flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Srinagar to Mumbai flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Srinagar to Mumbai. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Srinagar to Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?3 flights fly on Srinagar to Mumbai route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Srinagar to Mumbai in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹8868 would be the lowest airfare for a Srinagar to Mumbai flight, in the next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Srinagar to Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?3 weekly flights fly on Srinagar to Mumbai route. The prices of these flights vary from Srinagar to Mumbai. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Srinagar to Mumbai for today?The cheapest fare from Srinagar to Mumbai for today is ₹8868. The fare usually varies between Srinagar and Mumbai.
- How to book tickets online from Srinagar to Mumbai?Book tickets from Srinagar to Mumbai via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Mumbai flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Mumbai flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Mumbai flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Srinagar to Mumbai flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Srinagar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Srinagar is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Srinagar to Mumbai flight?To change the travelling date for Srinagar to Mumbai flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Srinagar to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Srinagar - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Srinagar to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
The three best ways to reach Srinagar International Airport from the city are by taxis, JKSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The JKSRTC bus is cheap but unreliable in timings, so you must leave earlier to reach the airport on time. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Services like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Srinagar International Airport. Wi-Fi facility is available for a minimum charge after 30-minutes of free usage. Car rentals and currency exchange points are available in both the domestic as well as the international terminal of the airport. There are no duty-free shops available but there are a few stores where you can buy local goods to take back home as souvenirs. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. If you need any questions or complaints, you can speak with the authorities at the Information Counter.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
To escape the intolerable heat of summer, you can plan a trip to Srinagar, the capital of Jammu & Kashmir. The months between April and October is the Best Time to Visit Srinagar, as the weather remains cool, but not too much. There is hardly any rain in the city because its geographical location is such that it does not experience a typical monsoon season. Winters in Srinagar are extreme, the temperature dips way below 0 during the peak months. If you are visiting during this time, ensure that you are equipped with your warmest clothing. It is the perfect time to go skiing, sledding and snowboarding for adventure aficionados.
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, ranked world’s best airport regarding airport service quality, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport has two terminals, one for the international flights and one for the domestic ones. Both the terminals are located at a distance of 5 km from each other and are well-connected through taxis. As the Mumbai airport is located just 12 km from the city centre commuting is not a task. You can take prepaid or postpaid taxis or can commute via trains. The nearest railway station is Vile Parle(East) from domestic terminal and Andheri (East) from international terminal. There are no direct bus services from the airport to the city centre, however there are some buses that connect the airport to the railway station.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, one of the busiest airports of the country, handles approximately 900 flights per day. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel time to its passengers. High-speed Wi-Fi, business lounges, children’s care rooms, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. For the convenience of commuters, there are many foreign exchange counters available at both the terminals. Also, there are a number of national and International banks and ATMs to ensure that passengers have easy access to money at all times. Those travelling with children can make use of facilities like play zone, children’s care rooms and baby strollers. To get assistance on airlines, Wi-Fi access, usage of e-ticketing kiosk and any other issues, commuters can visit the 24*7 information desks available at both the terminals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Earlier known as Bombay, Mumbai is a city full of chaos, hope, glamour, traditions, modernity, new and old. It is India’s fashion capital, financial powerhouse, and a pulsating point of religious debates. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is during the months of November to February. The weather during this time of the year is pleasant and temperature doesn’t go above 10 degree celsius. Some of the prominent attractions of Mumbai which must not be missed are Gateway of India, Taj Mahal Hotel, Ajanta Ellora Caves and the film city. Also, don’t forget to savour the delicious street food.
Srinagar to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Oct₹8868
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 8868
- 20 Oct₹8931
- Srinagar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 8931
- 21 Oct₹9916
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 9916
- 22 Oct₹8869
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 8869
- 23 Oct
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct₹7431
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 7431
- 29 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov
- 03 Nov₹5202
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 5202
- 04 Nov₹6755
- Srinagar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6755
- 05 Nov₹4611
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 4611
- 06 Nov₹4611
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 4611
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov₹5931
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 5931
- 09 Nov₹6851
- Srinagar to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6851
- 10 Nov₹12613
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 12613
- 11 Nov₹14477
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 14477
- 12 Nov₹11226
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 11226
- 13 Nov₹8859
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 8859
- 14 Nov₹9403
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 9403
- 15 Nov₹8586
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 8586
- 16 Nov₹8049
- Srinagar to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8049
- 18 Nov₹9903
- Srinagar to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 9903
- 19 Nov₹7531
- Srinagar to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 7531
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com