Srinagar to Muscat FlightsBook Srinagar to Muscat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Muscat. On flights from SXR - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Muscat Flights - FAQs
- How far is Srinagar to Muscat by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Srinagar to Muscat is approximately 1958 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Srinagar Airport to Muscat Airport is about 9 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Srinagar to Muscat.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Muscat from Srinagar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Srinagar to Muscat, there are 9 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Muscat easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Srinagar to Muscat?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Srinagar to Muscat with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Srinagar to Muscat flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Muscat flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Srinagar to Muscat flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Srinagar to Muscat flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Srinagar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Srinagar is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Srinagar to Muscat)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Srinagar to Muscat flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
There are several modes of reaching Srinagar International Airport from Srinagar City. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned JKSRTC bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 12.3 km approximately. Ola and Uber services are yet to start in Srinagar. Other options are tourist taxis and privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city. The state bus service takes you to the airport from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) in Srinagar. One can also opt for an auto rickshaw ride to reach the airport.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Sheikh ul Alam Airport in Srinagar, provides amazing services. Passengers get free trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Wi-Fi is given free of cost to passengers for the first 30 minutes and then at a nominal charge. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case ofan emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Srinagar is a year-round destination, thanks to its pleasing weather. In summers, tourists come for the cool weather and breathtaking sceneries. In winters, tourists come for the snow-covered slopes. Adventure enthusiasts flock to indulge in winter sports like skiing. Saying that, April to October is officially the best time to visit the city, when the temperatures do not increase above 30 degree celsius. Srinagar does not experience a monsoon season, though there are a few showers occasionally. It is the vibrant colors of autumn in the month of October that lure tourists greatly. Winter is freezing, with below 0 temperatures, so make sure you pack enough warm clothes if you are visiting during this time.
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
Located at a distance of 13.9 km (via Route 1) from the city centre, Muscat International Airport, formerly known as Seeb International Airport, is Oman’s main international airport. There are many ways to reach airport, like hiring a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Also, Oman National Transport Company has regular buses that stops near the highway of Muscat airport. These busses even travels to the major locations of Muscat. For special chauffeur services to reach airport, contact Oman Air
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have many good facilities like free Wi-Fi. Once at the airport login with your registered mobile number to receive a code to use the free Wi-Fi at Muscat airport. The terminal buildings of this airport provides several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are located at Muscat Airport. Interestignly, the ATMs has several different currencies. Several 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus are available at the terminals of this airport. Meet and greet services are available at Muscat airport. Simply contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at Muscat airport.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
Situated right above the Tropic of Cancer, Muscat is the largest city as well as the capital city of Oman. The best time to visit Muscat is from November to February, while March is still pleasant enough for a trip. The temperature during these months remains below 30 degree celsius. Remember, winter in the city is also warm, but between November to February is the most pleasant season. The summer months, i.e. between April and October, is best to be avoided as temperatures are soaring and scorching, effectively dampening sightseeing plans. The Muscat Festival is held in January, so you can plan your trip for this time.
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA