Srinagar to Phuket FlightsBook Srinagar to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Phuket. On flights from SXR - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Phuket Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Srinagar to Phuket, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Srinagar to Phuket, the aerial distance covered is 3783 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Srinagar to Phuket flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Srinagar to Phuket everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Srinagar to Phuket everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Srinagar to Phuket, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Srinagar to Phuket flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Srinagar to Phuket flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Phuket flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Phuket.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Phuket flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Phuket flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Srinagar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Srinagar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Srinagar to Phuket flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Srinagar to Phuket flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Srinagar. You can either hire a cab, opt for a JKSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board one from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and privately-owned) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities At Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATM’s, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. You can make use of the free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and after that, it is available at a cost. There is an Information Counter at both the international and domestic arrival terminal of the airport. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
Summer months, i.e, between April and October, Srinagar is at the peak of weather wonderfulness. It is when you can ride a ‘shikara’ or stay in a houseboat on the Dal Lake, or visit the Tulip Festival held in April. Summer is also the best time to visit Srinagar for your honeymoon. Another great season to plan a trip to Srinagar would be winter, i.e, between November and March. Winters in the city is snowy and temperatures are extreme, so you have to be prepared for that. If you love to ski or sled or go snowboarding, this will be the ideal destination.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Located about 32 km from Phuket, Phuket International Airport (HKT) is the second largest international airport in the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe. The two terminals at the PIA caters to both domestic and international travellers. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Phuket airport convenient and hassle-free. Metered taxis, minivans and buses are also available at both the terminals. An airport Limousine can cost around 600 to 800 Baht whereas in minivans, it cost around 200 Bahts.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Located at a distance of 32 km from the Phuket city, Phuket International Airport is the 2nd busiest airport in the country. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance at this airport. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Thailand from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. Car parking and car rental facilities are also available at the airport.
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available